Hoosier Hills Conference ***Brackets Posted***

6minutes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 Witt FC vs. Rodriguez NA, Witt will win this weight class

Dont under estimate Reitman. He dropped from 35 and looks awesome at 30. He handled Rodriguez early in the season but the match with Witt will be a good one.

O my bad I didnt even realize that was the same kid from 35, I bet he is beast at 30, should be a barnburner with Witt

Floyd wins hands down.  Look at the strength of there schedule!!!!!   What other team seeks out the best competition from Kentucky for there home tournament?  Nobody!!!

That was pretty pathetic of Floyd to do that, but what else would they do since they already beat all the HHC schools once?? What a bunch panzies dodging all those Indiana schools except for that they wrestled at Calumet and Mater Dei......???

Floyd is a good team. Remeber they lost by a match to Jennings County. They have only DECENT kids. a couple studs. 130,135,152,171, Those are their strong weights. 125 is pretty good too. BUT... All schools have their Studs. Jeff has some very Strong competitors and So does New Albany. I beieve Jeff will take this one, ONLY because it is a tournament. Good Luck to all. Hope for an exciting Saturday in Southern Indiana.

I don't think East will win this tournament but if they come out and wrestle like they did against Columbus North tonight they will surprise some people. Cooper had them ready to go tonight and I would expect nothing less for this tourney.

I was very impressed with those Rieker boys. I would need to have my house padded wall to wall with 3 wrestlers the same age in the same house. ;D

Be patient boys just got home from the pork show. "I Sware to God I did." And no Gossip Girl boy another on slips through my fingers . She'll be back!!! As for c-red and blue lights after you here all the facts and are proven wrong time after time would you show back up and get embarrassed again. I wouldn't but I am aint wrong to often, Man I gotta girl Gossip Girl is outy there and I got find her.......

haha i can assure u their house is. i have known em for years and they still go at it all the time. i expect big things out of them...they will go far

I understand their sister keeps the team book also. Wrestle, wrestle, wrestle, you gotta love a family like that.

Guest renegade

How are the loser rounds going to work is it gonna be the losers from the top two matches and the loser of the bottom two matches wrestle.. then will it be the winners face a loser from the semifinals and the winners of that match will wrestle for third and the loser for fifth ??? help me out here

How are the loser rounds going to work is it gonna be the losers from the top two matches and the loser of the bottom two matches wrestle.. then will it be the winners face a loser from the semifinals and the winners of that match will wrestle for third and the loser for fifth ??? help me out here

Yes

Guest renegade

does neone know if wrestlers will get 3 pounds tomorrow based on the rule that if you are out on friday and there is a meet you get an extra pound allowance because i know for sure that some of the hhc schools are not in session today...

Finally, Jonathan Clark of Jefferson will look to defend his HHC Title.  Clark is currently ranked #3 in the state along with being a state qualifier last year.

I may have a short memory but what HHC Title is Clark defending.  He did not win last year, it was Sam Johnson from Madison and Travis Waltrip from Seymour in the finals with Johnson winning.  Two years ago Jake Gibson was the varsity heavy at Jeffersonville I believe.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.