IPOD Music

grappler87

I enjoy a little Dropkick Murphy from time to time....or even Joe Esposito's "You're the Best", thanks to Coach Myers....I think the Karate Kid is in both of our top 5 greatest movies of all time list!

aT BEST BUY  i was checkin out deem new Ipods touch's / does are way to cool/ da rat has to step it up in techno dis year a new ipod phone or a blackberry so I can be in touch with wraslin at all times !!

Buy da way the rats coices are :

Waylon Jennings

Willie Nelson

AC/DC

mADONNA ( LUV HER GUNS )

willie and waylon... awesome!    MADONNA???????  wha-wha-what?!?  whatchyou talkin 'bout rat?

aT BEST BUY  i was checkin out deem new Ipods touch's / does are way to cool/ da rat has to step it up in techno dis year a new ipod phone or a blackberry so I can be in touch with wraslin at all times !!

Waylon Jennings

Willie Nelson

AC/DC

mADONNA ( LUV HER GUNS )

willie and waylon... awesome!    MADONNA???????  wha-wha-what?!?  whatchyou talkin 'bout rat?

Comon D have you ever seen dat women's bod ? For 50 she is smokin

Waylon Jennings

Willie Nelson

AC/DC

mADONNA ( LUV HER GUNS )

granted, she is in pretty good shape, but i don't think i could listen to her for very long.  plus, she's kinda skanky.

Waylon Jennings

Willie Nelson

AC/DC

mADONNA ( LUV HER GUNS )

granted, she is in pretty good shape, but i don't think i could listen to her for very long.  plus, she's kinda skanky.

Have you  ever been at any of da finer establishments in cedar tuckey ? She's my dream gal !!!

rammstein is good...i like to listen to HEAVY METAL!

i listen to a lotta mayhem, gorgoroth, emperor, meshuggah, etc....

i also like punk. the sex pistols, misfits, and dead kennedys.

I like Rammstein also...Du Hast is an excellent song to warm up with, also ACDC-Thunderstruck, and Rage Against The Machine-Guerrla Radio.

Why listen to music when you can download this right to your Zune

yer a Zune owner??!?!?

yes!!!

i hate iPods

Zunes are soooooo much better

Zunes suck, it is all about Ipods.

Its not actually....

Waylon Jennings

Willie Nelson

AC/DC

mADONNA ( LUV HER GUNS )

Have you  ever been at any of da finer establishments in cedar tuckey ? She's my dream gal !!!

haha, yeah, i've been to cedar tucky, both sides of the lake!  remember when a bunch of cedar-tuckyites got mad at willie the fireworks guy because he called it cedartucky in one of his ads, that was pretty funny!

Before this topic fades into obscurity I want to ask you avid listeners what you think the best earbuds are without getting a loan? I've been looking at SENNHEISER but hearing alot about Skullcandy Ink'd. Keep in mind that I don't want to spend more than 30 bucks.smiley-confused013.gif

ff

i may be weird, but i listen to Rammstein. If a bunch of crazy german-speaking guys can't get me pumped up, nobody can. For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica is a good one too.

I believe the German Army listened to rammstein just prior to heading west into France (AGAIN!)...So if it worked for them, I can see your point.    ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.