Munster Super duals

ontherise219

dont sleep on payne and peronis, just because they wrestle for a program that hasnt been the greatest in recent years doesnt mean they cant beat good wrestlers, michigan city has been getting better...wouldnt say they are a threat to win anything this year but they are definately making strides

Well he did walk away with his arm but however lost to an average griffith kid the next round followed by sitting the rest of the tournament out. So I do believe he was just a tad affected by surmantor.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM, HE DID LOSE TO THE GRIFFITH KID BUT HE GOT ROBBED BY THE REF,  AND HE DIDN'T SIT OUT THE REST OF THE DAY, HE WENT ON A WON HIS LAST TWO MATCHES.

City had 3 undefeated wrestlers at the tourny

Poplawski at 130

Payne at 140

and Miranda at 152

what the hell?

ok...who is going 140, Payne or Peronis?

Cuz it keeps going back in forth

or did Payne go 140 to avoid March?

City had 3 undefeated wrestlers at the tourny

Poplawski at 130

Payne at 140

and Miranda at 152

what the hell?

ok...who is going 140, Payne or Peronis?

Cuz it keeps going back in forth

or did Payne go 140 to avoid March?

Payne has gone 140 all seaason except for the first dual meet of the season.  East Noble didn't wrestle MC, so I don't think he was trying to avoid Mr. March.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.