Tsirtsis vs. Harper

jwkwrestler12

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that Tsirtsis isn't a beastly freshman, but I'm giving the nod to the 3x state champion, Harper.  Experience is the key here.  I was a little shocked at an earlier post that hinted that Harper should switch weights to avoid a freshman.  No one should ever run from anyone...you become the best by beating the best.  Good luck to both boys...I'm sure it will be a great match-up should they meet!

yeah you cant say that the weight of Tsirtsis is gonna be a difference

Roach lost to only one person last year: Churchard

this is gonna be a good match

Both it would be SO dissappointing if Harper lost to him in the finals

Just like Galka did to McMurray

Jason and Josh are both great wrestlers. But, Jason wins his matches on his feet by getting takedowns, and Josh wins by riding and not getting takendown ever. If they were to wrestle, which i highly doubt will happen, first period goes 0-0, second goes 1-0 josh escapes, and third goes 1-0 jason is rode out. Harper wins his fourth state title just like he won his last three; boring but effective. The fans will be upset and they'll call him the worst four timer ever, but honestly i doubt josh will care at all. He will be too tired from lugging around those four state rings.

Guest justafan52

Beating Throton isn't his only accomplishment

He beat a solid wrestler and a national champion this past weekend

and came pretty close to beating a defending state champion as well

I think this would be too close to call

Odds are obviously against Tsirtsis

but if he can take Harper down I woulldnt count him out

After this weekend, this match would be even more intriguing.  The frosh is an excellent wrestler, and not afraid of anyone.  He impressed the heck out of me after only losing by 1 point to a senior who is a state champion.  We are talking about a 4 year age difference.  I say the match between Tsirtis and Quoiroga could go either way next time.  Is Harper even going 125, or should we just stop talking about this matchup?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.