Cade Girgenti (Wabash) IN

Jamari Washington (Wabash) IN

Malik Hoover (Wabash) IN

Sam Hansen (Wabash) IN

James Despain (Wabash) IN

Joel Arney (Manchester) IN

Alex Barr (Wabash) IN

• 6 months later...

WABASH COLLEGE Little Giants had a pretty great weekend. All 10 individuals placed in their weight classes and we brought home the first place trophy! On top of that we have 6 guys heading to the national tournament! #BashNation#OneVision

1st, 2nd & 3rd place advance to the NCAA DIII National WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ROANOKE,VA MARCH 8-9.

125-Carlos Champagne (3rd)
133-Owen Doster (3rd)          New Haven High School
141-Riley Lominick (4th)
149-Griffin Schermer (4th)     Bloomington South
157-Jared Timberman (2nd)  New Palestine High School
165-Kyle Hatch (1st)              Warsaw High School
174-Darden Schurg (2nd)      Crown Point High School
184-Ethan Herrin (5th)           Jennings County
197-Levi Miller (8th)               North Posey High School
285-Wade Ripple (2nd)          Mount Vernon 

Also a big shoutout to Coach Anderson for being nominated Central Regional Coach of the Year and to Coach Hardman for being nominated Central Regional Assistant Coach of the Year!

Edited by Bulldog89

On 5/22/2018 at 9:47 PM, Mat Madness said:

Just curious if there is a list of Indiana wrestling at the DI, D2, D3, and NAIA levels and how they all did this past season ?   If not, it might be fun to put together a list of our Indiana Studs!

Working on that now....   Have info from DI and DII.  Not sure how to find everyone in D3 or NAIA, but will find all that I can.  Bear with me a few days.  In the mean time, there are two threads on this forum titled Hoosiers in College - Results/Updates that list results from the first and second half of this season.  They are long threads, but provide many results from guys at all levels and updates on some.  Will be starting a separate thread for all that qualify for and wrestle in the post-season.  So keep checking back and feel free to offer updates on anyone we may have missed.

21 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

WABASH COLLEGE Little Giants had a pretty great weekend. All 10 individuals placed in their weight classes and we brought home the first place trophy! On top of that we have 6 guys heading to the national tournament! #BashNation#OneVision

1st, 2nd & 3rd place advance to the NCAA DIII National WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ROANOKE,VA MARCH 8-9.

125-Carlos Champagne (3rd)
133-Owen Doster (3rd)          New Haven High School
141-Riley Lominick (4th)
149-Griffin Schermer (4th)     Bloomington South
157-Jared Timberman (2nd)  New Palestine High School
165-Kyle Hatch (1st)              Warsaw High School
174-Darden Schurg (2nd)      Crown Point High School
184-Ethan Herrin (5th)           Jennings County
197-Levi Miller (8th)               North Posey High School
285-Wade Ripple (2nd)          Mount Vernon 

Also a big shoutout to Coach Anderson for being nominated Central Regional Coach of the Year and to Coach Hardman for being nominated Central Regional Assistant Coach of the Year!

Just a quick note.... Those results are listed in the Hoosiers in College - Results/Updates 2nd Half thread, along with many others along with previous updates on Wabash this season.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:24 PM, Mat Madness said:

2017-18 Division I wrestlers from Indiana?

2017-18 Division II wrestlers from Indiana?

2017-18 Division III wrestlers from Indiana?

2017-18 NAIA wrestlers from Indiana?

Here are all former Hoosier HS wrestlers that wrestled in college this year (that I could find).  Click the link below.  There are 4 tabs at the bottom, separating DI, DII, DIII and NAIA.  

College Wrestlers.xlsx

2 minutes ago, SIACfan said:

Just an FYI, in the rankings column it shows Mason Parris as #1. Currently, Track has him at #6 & Flo has him at #9.

Wishful thinking?    ha ha    

Actually, it was supposed to be 10.  For simplification, I used the wrestlestat rankings because that's where I got the individual W/L records.  They have him at 9 now.  I updated to that.  I'll likely update after the conference championships this weekend.  

If you use the link in the post just before your last one, that link should provide updates automatically as I update them.  That is, IF I have Google Sheets and Excel figured out.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:08 AM, SWINfan said:

Joshua Stephenson of Yorktown is also currently at 125 for Manchester and Colt Rutter of Yorktown wrestled 149 this year at DII Wheeling Jesuit. Not sure on their records though.

4 hours ago, Jstephenson1356 said:

Joshua Stephenson of Yorktown is also currently at 125 for Manchester and Colt Rutter of Yorktown wrestled 149 this year at DII Wheeling Jesuit. Not sure on their records though.

I'll see what I can dig up.  Thanks for the update!

Colt Rutter was 7-5 as a freshman.  Josh Stephenson as a sophomore starter was 14-23 from what I can find.

Will add them to the spreadsheet.  Thanks again.