ISWA state finals hot dog review.

This past weekend I attended the ISWA event at Warren Central.  I wasn't gonna do a review, but I had more than a few denizens of the Indiana wrestling scene ask me to do one.  So, here I am.  First, I'm not sure if these are the hot dogs that Warren usually sells, or if these are from an ISWA contracted vendor.  Anyways, at first glance, the hot dog did not look appealing.  It looked plucked right out of the movie "Nothing but Trouble" that starred Dan Aykroyd, Chevy Chase, and the late, great John Candy(who pulled double duty).  I was ready to put buying this hot dog into my worst decisions of my life category, which includes getting married, accepting the Clockwork Orange therapy to avoid a curfew ticket, and eating a hot dog from Hanover Central.  Fortunately, it wasn't that bad.  It wasn't good, but, it was at least two steps above Alpo.  3 slices of pizza outta 8

Next weekend I'm going to Iowa, and on St Patrick's day, I'll be at Mooresville highschool.  Hopefully the luck o' Irish will strike and the hot dog gods will gift me another outstanding experience at the home of the Pioneers.  Thank you for reading.

8 hours ago, Christopher Bohn said:

This past weekend I attended the ISWA event at Warren Central.  I wasn't gonna do a review, but I had more than a few denizens of the Indiana wrestling scene ask me to do one.  So, here I am.  First, I'm not sure if these are the hot dogs that Warren usually sells, or if these are from an ISWA contracted vendor.  Anyways, at first glance, the hot dog did not look appealing.  It looked plucked right out of the movie "Nothing but Trouble" that starred Dan Aykroyd, Chevy Chase, and the late, great John Candy(who pulled double duty).  I was ready to put buying this hot dog into my worst decisions of my life category, which includes getting married, accepting the Clockwork Orange therapy to avoid a curfew ticket, and eating a hot dog from Hanover Central.  Fortunately, it wasn't that bad.  It wasn't good, but, it was at least two steps above Alpo.  3 slices of pizza outta 8

Next weekend I'm going to Iowa, and on St Patrick's day, I'll be at Mooresville highschool.  Hopefully the luck o' Irish will strike and the hot dog gods will gift me another outstanding experience at the home of the Pioneers.  Thank you for reading.

Money Bitcoin GIF by AmberApp

Choose One

Blue Pill = Regular Relish 

Red Pill = Jersey Mikes Relish 

I’ll choose the Red Pill …. It’s like Franks Red Hot Sauce “I put that Sh** on everything. Game Changer !

I am sure that they were from Chartwells, they hold the food concessions at quite a few local schools, and the hot dogs are always lackluster at best, and runs up against inedible at times.