Favorite Wrestler in state to watch?

8 hours ago, JMILL said:

I do not always agree and or see eye to eye with the comments posted by @GenHeavyHandz but man its funny to see how quickly people react to his posts/comments.  People just don't like the guy and that makes for some good msg board reading.

I'm a classic Heel. Love it when I get the board going.  They take everything I say seriously: I don't even believe half the ish I say but I know how to be provocative. Hope all is well it's been about a decade.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:06 PM, JC123 said:

Tyreke Hinton from Ben Davis freshman heavyweight wait till you see this kid wrestle. This kid can make some noise especially when he knows more of what to do. At Marion county and Mooresville tourney throwing seniors around like it’s nothing.

Watched him wrestle at Moorseville was very fun to watch. Reminded me of watching Mo from WL learning how to wrestling. 

7 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Some of my favorites, all bring things that are fun to watch...sometimes not fun as a coach, but fun as a fan.

Angelo Vargo
Jake Hockaday

Clark brothers
Hayden DeMarco
Wyatt Krejsa

Julianna Ocampo New Haven

Ethan Dodson Panther Nation

Fargo Vargo Penn

Anyone from Warren Central

Peyton Hornsby New Pal

Penola Zionsville

Jendreas Da Champs

Just based off of what I have seen so far this year, my favorite wrestlers to watch, in no particular order, are as follows: 

Beau Brabender (I'm a bit biased here, but he has been pretty dominant over many ranked wrestlers this year)

Waylon Cressell 

Clinton Sheppard

Wyatt Kresja

Gavin Jendreas 

The Clarks

Hayden DeMarco