New NFHS Rules

Y2CJ41

https://www.nfhs.org/articles/changes-in-high-school-wrestling-rules-include-allowance-of-six-matches-in-one-day-of-competition/

Biggest highlights include allowing six matches in one day and the rest time is now 30 minutes instead of 45 minutes between matches.

41 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Both great new rules for high school wrestling. This will definitely speed up some of the bigger tournaments like The Al Smith 

I never noticed that they've had to hold things up for a 45 minute wait time at Al Smith. Does it happen often? 

Or is it being able to have 6 matches in a day instead of 5?

Edited by Silence Dogood

1 hour ago, Silence Dogood said:

I never noticed that they've had to hold things up for a 45 minute wait time at Al Smith. Does it happen often? 

Towards the end of day one there are usually a few wait time issues.

In consolations we have had kids have to wait before. Winners side and they get plenty of down time