Possible NEW Venue IDEAS for EC Semi-State

I wonder what ideas are out there to move the EC semi-state to a better fitted venue.   I know used to me at Merrillville but I was wondering if there is a Venue in the area or maybe toward South Bend area that might be more like where Ft. Wayne and Evansville Semi-states are held....  War Memorial Coliseum, Ford Center...  somewhere like those would be a dream I feel......Just thoughts and ideas on where it could happen.....  

15 hours ago, blorek said:

Why?  East Chicago does a great job holding the Semi-State.  

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am glad you think they do but when you compare the venue's of the Ft. Wayne SS and Evansville SS...  East Chicago is NOT adequate...  From things like absolutely no room for all wrestlers and coaches to sit on the floor level, to workers that feel like ther are the police and threaten parents filming their kids wrestling from the designated locations just because they have a power complex, to making teammates and assistant coached park 2 football fields from the doors that they will let you in when you must ride with the wrestlers and coaches that get in for weigh ins and now forced to wait in the cold outside the doors for an hour till doors open. Not sure if I explained it well but things like that plus more... 

This has been my experience for 4 years going to East Chicago as an assistant coach and a parent... There are others that have had similar experiences. 

EC SS wrestlers deserve a venue like Ft. Wayne and Evansville has...   Its a Dream...