Frosh/Soph Qualifiers…time to add some more sites.

XCard

35 minutes ago, XCard said:

Kudos to Hobart for taking on the daunting task of hosting a tournament with over 700 wrestlers. Great job!

With that being said, can we add at least one more site for this weekend to spread out the wrestlers around the State? 

Divide it into each semi state- 4 qualifiers. This is chaos. Huge shoutout to Hobart for taking on the north qualifier, however, this is just a long day for everyone. 

7 hours ago, Anthony Snyder said:

Divide it into each semi state- 4 qualifiers. This is chaos. Huge shoutout to Hobart for taking on the north qualifier, however, this is just a long day for everyone. 

I truly believe Hobart did as good as a job as they could have done. But yes, 4 qualifiers is the right play here! 

Indy Nationals acts as a 3rd but yes, I agree.  Maybe a Central site on the same weekend as North and South and then Indy Nats could be the 4th and act as a second chance for anyone who couldn’t attend first weekend. At any rate, great that we do this. Looking forward to some good wrestling for these up and comers in two weeks. Evansville event was well run too. 

Another qualifier certainly needs added, probably two. I know that they want to try to drive up traffic at Indy Nats, but numbers are going to continue to be huge at the qualifiers as long as Indy Nats costs an arm and a leg AND they charge you to coach there. Really hard for me to push my athletes to attend a tourney that I don't want to attend as a coach due to their policies. I know I'm not alone in that camp.