Iran wrestling news

9 minutes ago, LJB said:

i just went and watched that match...

im sitting through the whole match thinking this is fine... i could see a correct throw in the first, but, nothing egregious...

then the last 5 seconds...

that was bad... 

Where are you able to watch replays this quickly? Surely uww haven't uploaded it yet?

2 minutes ago, Amir.Sol said:

Sohrabi advances to the finals! Chakvetadze was dead tired. I'm surprised Sohrabi even asked for par terre there. Pretty big win for team title purposes too!

Did he lose at the U20 world champs?

4 minutes ago, Amir.Sol said:

Where are you able to watch replays this quickly? Surely uww haven't uploaded it yet?

i watch on flo...

replays are typically up within a few minutes of completion...

(that was saucier than i intended)

8 minutes ago, kkiane said:

Did he lose at the U20 world champs?

Yeah he ended up with bronze. Lost to a different Georgian in the semis. Other than that one loss he's had a really good year. Takhti gold, Asian juniors gold, and now this.

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

i watch on flo...

replays are typically up within a few minutes of completion...

(that was saucier than i intended)

Ah. Yeah I forgot Flo has replays too. I'd rather just wait and watch it for free but it's good that they're up so soon.

12 minutes ago, Amir.Sol said:

Ah. Yeah I forgot Flo has replays too. I'd rather just wait and watch it for free but it's good that they're up so soon.

i have had a flo subscription for so long i don't even think about it anymore...

the price for a year is infinitesimal as compared to plane tickets and hotels going all over the planet... 

Just now, kkiane said:

Anyone else notice the quality of our lighter weights increase under Rangraz?

I don't think Rangraz has actually done anything yet lol. Dadmarz and Mohammadi were both previously good for this age level. I'm sure in the future this trend will continue under Rangraz though.

55 minutes ago, Uwwdoc said:

I think MIrzazadeh will be very much in the mix.

Lol yes I know that was only a joke. I'm a member of the Mirzazadeh fan club myself. Don't understand why people were writing him off after the Olympics. He's 10 years younger than Riza.