Notable ISWA FOLKSTYLE STATE!?!

FCFIGHTER170

At 16U /126 incoming New Castle Freshman, 2026 P4P #18 Tylin Thrine pinned all 4 to the finals in a 32 man bracket and was on a terror Pinning #23 Ranked Floyd Central stud Vince Kessinger who was a Semi state qualifier this past season... Then Ty Pins The IHSAA State placer Neil Mosier who is coming off a incredible state run placing 6th a few weeks ago at 120 with big wins at state over Demarco and Noah Lykins..

He then faced off against the  highly touted and nationally ranked Evan Stanley who's also an incoming freshman, with Stanley coming out on top 5-2 and looked incredible in his win over Ty.. We are s very proud of his runner-up finish and very happy to congratulate Evan Stanley and his family.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

At 16U /126 incoming New Castle Freshman, 2026 P4P #18 Tylin Thrine pinned all 4 to the finals in a 32 man bracket and was on a terror Pinning #23 Ranked Floyd Central stud Vince Kessinger who was a Semi state qualifier this past season... Then Ty Pins The IHSAA State placer Neil Mosier who is coming off a incredible state run placing 6th a few weeks ago at 120 with big wins at state over Demarco and Noah Lykins..

He then faced off against the  highly touted and nationally ranked Evan Stanley who's also an incoming freshman, with Stanley coming out on top 5-2 and looked incredible in his win over Ty.. We are s very proud of his runner-up finish and very happy to congratulate Evan Stanley and his family.

Thrine is a monster 

20 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Thrine definitely made some people fans of him yesterday. He is a a very exciting wrestler to watch and athletic ability is off the charts. He is dangerous in any position and unorthodox. Great kid looking forward to watching him in high school 

20 hours ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

👀👀👀👀

yesterday at 126 junior 

Elijah Brooks is one of the meanest most physical high school wrestlers I have ever seen. He is going to be a problem next year. 

Eli was hit by injuries this year and went 132, he possibly could have gone 120 but with an bad bad ankle sprain late December and barely made it back and qualify for sectionals but if Buttler was not at 126 he would have been 126 pounder. Next year should be exciting for sure.

1 hour ago, buttler73 said:

Eli was hit by injuries this year and went 132, he possibly could have gone 120 but with an bad bad ankle sprain late December and barely made it back and qualify for sectionals but if Buttler was not at 126 he would have been 126 pounder. Next year should be exciting for sure.

I never knew about him until Saturday when I seen him rip faces off with his nasty cross faces. You always try to teach a kid to be mean when they wrestle but that guy u have is mean lol I enjoyed his match with kegan!

2 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

I never knew about him until Saturday when I seen him rip faces off with his nasty cross faces. You always try to teach a kid to be mean when they wrestle but that guy u have is mean lol I enjoyed his match with kegan!

You have no idea how long it took for him to get mean. lol He's also deceptively strong for how lean he is. But I'm biased.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.