Mooresville Holiday Classic

Bigtoe19

Hello All,

Starting this thread to get some other Perspective or some input from those that were there! 

I have followed this all day and seen a lot of Solid competition from the Results. From the looks

of the Brackets ,126, 132 ,138 ,182, 195 and HWT have Ranked Wrestlers that have put on a good

Show for the Spectators. 

Looks like the Southern Teams are not letting Carmel, HSE or Delta run away with the Team Title yet.

There is a lot of match's that will affect the Mooresville and Bloomington Regionals. Keep up the Great

work and Good luck to all. Give me some input or Thoughts. 

Thanks , BigToe19

1 hour ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Hello All,

Starting this thread to get some other Perspective or some input from those that were there! 

I have followed this all day and seen a lot of Solid competition from the Results. From the looks

of the Brackets ,126, 132 ,138 ,182, 195 and HWT have Ranked Wrestlers that have put on a good

Show for the Spectators. 

Looks like the Southern Teams are not letting Carmel, HSE or Delta run away with the Team Title yet.

There is a lot of match's that will affect the Mooresville and Bloomington Regionals. Keep up the Great

work and Good luck to all. Give me some input or Thoughts. 

Thanks , BigToe19

126 Weaver / Holt winner vs KT

195 Sanders / Broom winner vs Purdy

Broom looks to be the favorite against Sanders as a returning SQ but could go either way. Sanders beat him over the summer. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.