Team State Coaches

decbell1

Dear IHSAA,

How about you recognize this tournament and not count it towards the number of matches or include this tournament in it! Then we can have teams qualify for the classed team dual state finals! Surprised the OHSAA is ahead of you on something like this. Makes no sense that you didn't adopt this or work with the IHSWCA after dropping the single class team dual tournament. Please leave the individual tournament as single class and DO NOT remove it. I have to clarify as common sense isn't always your specialty. I wouldn't mind if you added classed individual wrestling in addition to the single class individual tournament to help with seeding the latter. Honestly, in a perfect world you would be able to do both classed and single class dual and individual tournaments. Right now that is asking way too much. Also, seed the football sectionals or seed by regionals (two sectionals where the sectional champions play one another...again I clarify as sometimes it's needed).

As Always,

Normally disappointed casualwrestlingfan/(basement bias on GID)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.