Trackcast?

Tilt

Does anyone know if ihsaa is using the trackcast tonight?  (and if so what it costs?)

As I look at the ihsaa website, I see this:

Friday's first round and Saturday's quarterfinals and consolations will be streamed at TrackWrestling.com

I am just not clear whether this refers to the standard dashboard stream, or trackcast (when you open the trackwrestling website, it asks you if you want to subscribe to trackcast, and that doesn't pop up for most traditional tournaments...

I know most are either in Indy or almost there.....but. How does the Trackcast work? Can you have all four mats open at the same time? My concern is closing the one then opening the other when I think a match is about to start? Anyone help with this.

I know most are either in Indy or almost there.....but. How does the Trackcast work? Can you have all four mats open at the same time? My concern is closing the one then opening the other when I think a match is about to start? Anyone help with this.

Open an eniterly new web browser/window and restart the Trackwrestling process. Each time select a different mat to view. Then scale down the video sizes and windows so that you can fit all 4 mats on your screen. When you find a match you particularly like hit the full screen mode. After that match is done hit ESC and it should return your windows back to the four screen viewing setup.

I'd also mute all of the audio feeds except for one so you don't have additional noise issues. Onviously you can turn on the Audio for the match you want to view if they have play-by-play for it.

Open an eniterly new web browser/window and restart the Trackwrestling process. Each time select a different mat to view. Then scale down the video sizes and windows so that you can fit all 4 mats on your screen. When you find a match you particularly like hit the full screen mode. After that match is done hit ESC and it should return your windows back to the four screen viewing setup.

I'd also mute all of the audio feeds except for one so you don't have additional noise issues. Onviously you can turn on the Audio for the match you Gr

Great advice!! Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.