Indiana Hook

ENoblewrestling

I was researching wrestling moves and came across several sites that mentioned something called an Indiana Hook.  One site said it was the most illegal move in wrestling.  Anyone know what this is?  I like the name at least. 

I found a video.  I guess its a butt drag.  I have never heard it called an Indiana Hook before haha.

Indiana Hook (from referee side, put the hand you had on waist to his inside thigh, take hand that was on elbow, go under body and grab far arm above elbow, pull arm toward you while lifting thigh (dump him) do not go over too far when doing the dump, you should be on your knees,  the hand that you pulled the elbow with will encircle head and lock this hand up with other on on the thigh to get your cradle, take him to his back and go up on your toes. (when you pull him under and lock it up, it is basically a head in the side cradle, take him to his back.

Indiana Hook (from referee side, put the hand you had on waist to his inside thigh, take hand that was on elbow, go under body and grab far arm above elbow, pull arm toward you while lifting thigh (dump him) do not go over too far when doing the dump, you should be on your knees,  the hand that you pulled the elbow with will encircle head and lock this hand up with other on on the thigh to get your cradle, take him to his back and go up on your toes. (when you pull him under and lock it up, it is basically a head in the side cradle, take him to his back.

Why would that be illegal?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.