ISWA Folkstyle Match-ups Cadets

GAT36

Cadet 106 - Alec White & Colton  Mad Dog Cummings

113 - Breyden Bailey, Kyle Hatch, & Paul Konrath

120 - Austin Slates, Boone Welliver, Brendan Captain Black, Joe Lee, Michael de la Pena, Miguel Prado, Noah Richardson

126 - Austen Laughlin, Brayton 5-hour Energy Lee, Isaac Gomez

132 - Gaige Torres, Nick Lee, Trevor Reese

138 - Evan Eldred, Isaac Eicher, Noah Warren, Shane Wilkerson

145 - Brett Johnson, Drake Guerrero, Jacob Covaciu, Jared J-Roc Timberman, Jarod Swank, Steven Bam Lawrence

152 - Evan Larsen, Jacob Hendrich, Jacob Farmer, Jacob Gray

160 - Burk Van Horn, Iszak Morgan, Mason Parris

170 - Bryce Baumgartner, Ethan Runyan, Evan Stambaugh, Scottie Evans

182 - Andrew Davidson, Tristan Tonte

220 - Kobe Woods

Feel free to add some guys that will compete.

113# was a fun group to watch with some great matches. Of the top eight, four were state qualifiers and three were state placers. IMO maybe the deepest group of cadets.

1 Konrath

2 Slates

3 Bailey

4 Matherly

5 Hatch

6 Curtis

7 Luigs

8 C Crary

And from looking at the bracket at 113, Konrath dominated everybody they put in front of him. TF 21-4, TF 25-10, TF 24-9, TF 22-7, Major 16-2 in the Finals!!! I'm sure that clinic was fun to watch!

It really was fun to watch. I think he weighed in under 112. One of the smallest in the group. On another note. I have to say too Joe Lee is gonna be my pick next year to win it at what ever weight he goes. Both the Lee boys are just as humble as they can be before and after they do their thing. It's a real pleasure to see NO show boating or non-sense from such talented kids. It's makes it even more of a pleasure to watch.

ihigh.com has 8-12-hour bricks of archived broadcasts (most finals were on Mat 1 but not all), but so far it doesn't look like anyone has chopped them up. It also doesn't show match numbers or scores  on those broadcasts, so you can see what you want, if you know about what time it happened or you're prepared for a lot of skimming and buffering.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.