When do the state brackets get released.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is spelling not grammar.

I was simply correcting him on the spelling of the name, because he is aware of how it's spelled.  Then pointing out that my grammar is better than his by 10 fold.  Even thought I'm half his age, and he insists that I am someone I'm not.  Quite frankly I don't want any problems on a message board for a high school sport.  So my work here is done.

It's Orndorf's mom...  You hit the nail on the head BB145.  She also messaged me about him.  She has a creative writing background and by her post she has pretty good grammar. 

He did transfer to TH South from Sullivan in the middle of the season about 3 weeks before sectionals.

Navy80 (former Sullivan volunteer coach)

he didn't wrestle for sullivan at the holiday classic did he?

Your name is Prideof132 and you have been posting mostly about Orndorff of Terre Haute South who wrestles 132... so I'm going to guess a heavyweight wrestler from da region

[/qu

It's just a username.  And I only posted my opinion on the young man.  He's a solid wrestler.  Once I heard his name start circulating I went and watched him wrestle and made my thoughts known based off of what I have seen.  I will inform you though that I am not a Terre Haute native.

so you don't know him but you found out his ribs were hurting when he woke up Saturday morning? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.