Who should keep the bus running?

unknown wrestler

I realize that Coach L. isn't the most popular dude on this board, but I have to applaud his love of wrestling and his boy.  I realize that humility and sportsmanship are important characteristics to possess, but when it comes to wrestling, a cocky and spirited attitude never hurts.  He may go a bit far at times, but based on what I have seen during the actual competition, Mr. Lukaszka has always conducted himself in a positive manner.  I don't know the guy personally, but I love his kid's attitude.  He is a good wrestler and shows a lot of emotion.  At least he takes an active involvement in his kid's life which is a lot more than a lot of other dads can say.  Coach L. might want to filter his thoughts a little bit before posting, but isn't that what this message board is for?  Talk a little trash have a little fun.  I really don't think that disrespect was intended.  Best of luck to all of the young men putting it on the line this weekend.  No wrestler at semi state has anything to be ashamed of, even if the bus driver keeps the bus running.  All of you young wrestlers take some advice from an old man; enjoy these last few days, weeks or if your lucky, years of wrestling.  You will spend the rest of your life missing it.  Have fun!    Thank you!  Yes i say some crazy stuff.  I can tell you this much about me as a person: wrestling has brought me closer to my son then I have ever could have dreamed!  I hope every dad gets to feel the same.

This topic my dig under the skin of Mantel and Cottey..

If some body has film of that can you please break down the scoring, I was either watching the wrong mat or just couldn't keep up LOL. Those boys went at it on the mat but not sure the officials were up for it that early

Are you trying to diminish my sons achievements this weekend?  Did you have a wrestler at this weight or a son?  Congrats to all wrestlers it was a great weekend as usual.

I never would talk negatively about your or anyone else's child. You posed a question, I asked if it was answered. Period, end of story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.