Jeffersonville Regional

randalllynch

W.D. no more mistress videos please, lord help you if Whoosier Momma discovers that.

To get talk back on wrestling, here's a direct link -

http://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=120583009

Is there a weight where 4 from same sectional can advance???

If the coaches are going to have a dance off then my $$ is on Coach Burris.  I've seen him do dance moves that are illegal in 52 states. 

As far as the wrestling goes, Jennings results are hard to find and brackets aren't on track...so here is what I have

106:  Franklin and Kaufer in finals again.  Franklin adds regional title to his family's resume.  Both have a tough semistate draw.

113:  Cunningham and Ely in finals.  Cunningham wins that one and first round in Evansville and then... Who knows

120:  Bailey beats brown again in finals.  Wins semistate and should have his eye on a state title.  We are all rooting for you after this weekend.  Do your homework and be ready for Red.

126:  Young ruffs everyone up and wins here.  Jeff reg champ is the only one with a chance to win first one in this weight class at Evansvillle.

132:  Most anticipated match.  Nobblitt and Ward are capable of placing in top 8.  Both should have goal of being a state champ.  Upsets in Evansville has made this wide open. Regardless of 1st or 2nd both will have a good shot of punching their ticket and hopefully placing.  Nobblitt has beat WArd 2x in close matches...can he win another close one?  No pressure

138:  Herrin and Tingle in finals.  Case 3rd.  Paden moved up to dodge Ward and it didn't work out.  He should have stuck to the weight class he had wrestled the entire year.  I don't know if any of these guys can get through next week but all 4 are solid wrestlers.

145:  Ruddick, Castleberry, and Spray are all close.  The winner will have best draw and a small (very small) chance of making it through ticket round next week. 

152:  if Troutman wants to place then he will need to dominate field again this weekend.  Jones is big and strong but he better not over look Lynch in the semis.  Lynch is crazy good on his feet, Jones will want to keep it on the mat with him.

160:  Partee and Franklin are good.  I hope they both punch their ticket to state.  Very different body types and wrestling styles.  I expect an exciting match where Partee gets out to early lead and Franklin battles back during 3rd.  (Rocky vs Apollo). As my 5yr old says..."I could be epic"

170:  Fisher and Herron arethe favorites.  Jennings and Madison right behind.  I think winner of this one has a good chance of getting to state.  Runner up will pray for the draw. 

182:  A toss up.  I would give the nod to the Jennings county sectionals here.  All will have a tough road next weekend.

195:  Sandlin is champ and hopefully is the cubs 2nd state qualifier this year.  If Tskin and BBB are in good enough with the WrestlingGods then maybe they will have 2 placers. 

220:  Caster, Hurley, and Neisus are all solid.  Caster is champ and Hurley second?  All three give their Evansville opponents a run for their money.

HWT:' Jolley-Little and the rest just hope to fall on top.  Struck has had a good run with hwts, Gavin keeps the streak going and places this year.  Gavin Jolley Little (an ironic name for a heavy weight)

Most ind champs:  East, Floyd, and Madison.  With placing to 5th I have now clue on team champ.  Prob each of top 3 from each sectional has a chance. 

I think we have a potential state champ at 120.  Qualifiers or Place finishers hopefully at 113, 132, 145, 152, 160, 170, 195, 220, and Hwt.

Good luck to all and hopefully donniebaker gets the breathalyzer takin off of his computer so he can give us some insight. 

195:  Sandlin is champ and hopefully is the cubs 2nd state qualifier this year.  If Tskin and BBB are in good enough with the WrestlingGods then maybe they will have 2 placers. 

I have them both praying everyday...after I feed them of course!!! haha

If the coaches are going to have a dance off then my $$ is on Coach Burris.  I've seen him do dance moves that are illegal in 52 states. 

Injured reserve I will not crown a dance off champion unless someone is capable of pulling off some epic dance moves I saw years ago after a coaches clinic......getty up lil horsey.

Tskin - I had almost forgot about that night.  Thank you so much for reminding me.  Yes, I won the dance contest but I lost my dignity at the same time.  Whoosier Daddy would have been proud of his son that night. 

Coach Ferguson tells me every year at semi state that it was money well spent. 

Any time we take 465West we honor a moment of silence in remembrance of that "classy" night.  I'm sure all the donations helped that young lady pay her college tuition that year. 

My wife and coach Binkley failed to see the humor of the situation.  I told them had to honor the code of the school yard and get on that stage.  It went down hill from there.  I  no longer allow to go to "coaches clinics".

Coach Struck would not have approved and he will allow no such contest on Saturday.  I will have to keep my title, it was well earned!

Go Jeff Regionals!

I can't believe it is this quiet.  There is usually more team spirit during this time.  You need to promote your team. 

Who did practice today?  Who doesn't ( if any) practice tomorrow.

Top 2 teams in Jenn Co:  Greensburg, Jenns

Top2 teams in Jeff:  Floyd and Jeff

Does Madison, East, North, or Albany Wiin?

The team title should come down to a battle of HHC squads. Floyd and Madison will be the top contenders for a regional crown.

106 Tough weight class to pick, no clear favorite

Noah Franklin New Washington

Mason Kaufer Corydon Central

Evan Bullock Brown County

Will Conner Columbus East

113  No one touches Ely but will Cunningham or Speaker claim the second spot

Austin Ely Brown County

Jarrod Cunningham Floyd Central

Evan Speaker Columbus North

Steven Jones Jeffersonville

120  Lahue rolls

Bailey Lahue Corydon Central

Sean Brown  Floyd Central

Austin Walsh Brown County

Brandon Butz Greensburg

126 Young and Haynes should make an exciting finals matchup

Chayce Young Madison

Bryant Haynes Charlestown

Cody Speaker Columbus North

Joseph Deleon Jeffersonville

132 Noblitt and Ward go at it again

Austin Ward Floyd Central

Dalton Noblitt Columbus East

Bryce Peavler New Albany

Cody Leeper Brown County

138  Herrin is on a different level

Ethan Herrin Jennings County

Yancey Crase New Washington

Ezra Paden Corydon Central

Chris Tingle Madison

145 Another HHC rematch, should be great to watch

Hunter Castleberry New Albany

Matthew Ruddick Seymour

Austin Spray Southwestern

Blake Wood Greensburg

152 Floyd County squares off in this final

Cory Troutman Floyd Central

Tre Lynch New Albany

Andrew Jones Columbus North

Colton Pifer Jennings County

160 Franklin and Partee do it again, same result

Jordan Partee Madison

Jacob Franklin New Washington

Gabe Wilson Jennings County

Joe Buening Greensburg

170  Yet another HHC rematch

Chase Herron Floyd Central

Jimmy Fisher Columbus East

Tanner Young Madison

Zach Higdon Charlestown

182  Toss up weight class

Luke Teague Columbus North

Peyton Shepherd Jennings County

Matt Hayes Providence

Chase Thompson Jeffersonville

195  Mad town picks up their third regional champ

Mitchell Sandlin Madison

Christian Redmond Jennings County

Darion Newbolt Jeffersonville

Dalton Mowery New Albany

220 Castetter looks dominant

Colton Castetter Jennings County

Drew Neisius Greensburg

Josh Hurley Charlestown

Patrick Landrum New Albany

HWT Very clean records meet in the final

Gavin Jolley-little Jeffersonville

Kolby Mount Scottsburg

Nathan Hayes Greensburg

Kenny King Columbus North

I am a little bias so give me a break on a few...

Noah Franklin New Washington

Mason Kaufer Corydon Central

Evan Bullock Brown County

Will Conner Columbus East

Austin Ely Brown County

Jarrod Cunningham Floyd Central

Evan Speaker Columbus North

Zach Bartosz Greensburg

Bailey Lahue Corydon Central

Sean Brown  Floyd Central

Brandon Butz Greensburg

Austin Walsh Brown County

Chayce Young Madison

Bryant Haynes Charlestown

Cody Speaker Columbus North

Joseph Deleon Jeffersonville

Austin Ward Floyd Central

Dalton Noblitt Columbus East

Bryce Peavler New Albany

James Wise New Washington

Ethan Herrin Jennings County

Yancey Crase New Washington

Ezra Paden Corydon Central

Chris Tingle Madison

Hunter Castleberry New Albany

Matthew Ruddick Seymour

Blake Wood Greensburg

Austin Spray Southwestern

Andrew Jones Columbus North

Cory Troutman Floyd Central

Joel Chase Greensburg

Colton Pifer Jennings County

Jordan Partee Madison

Jacob Franklin New Washington

Gabe Wilson Jennings County

Joe Buening Greensburg

Chase Herron Floyd Central

Jimmy Fisher Columbus East

Tanner Young Madison

Zach Higdon Charlestown

Luke Teague Columbus North

Peyton Shepherd Jennings County

Matt Hayes Providence

Colton Black Greensburg

Mitchell Sandlin Madison

Christian Redmond Jennings County

Darion Newbolt Jeffersonville

Dalton Mowery New Albany

Drew Neisius Greensburg

Colton Castetter Jennings County

Josh Hurley Charlestown

Patrick Landrum New Albany

Gavin Jolley-little Jeffersonville

Kolby Mount Scottsburg

Nathan Hayes Greensburg

Kenny King Columbus North

I applaud the coaches who have the ability to set the weight classes at the beginning of the season and stick to it. I can understand when injury or illness causes a wrestler to trade classes if available, my son got "lucky" and was able to do so when injured. I think there is a big difference in concern for a child's health and just plain dodging.  If one dodges to avoid a tough opponent did they really become the best? I guess that all depends on if a patch is more important than hard work and pride. Karma has a way of setting things straight in life and sometimes the boys get humbled...as do coaches who make the decisions or allow them. That said, tomorrow should be fun! Here's a mom's input on winners...you boys can't have all the fun  :)

106                            113                                  120                                      126

Franklin-NW.                    Cunningham-FC                      LaHue- CO.                                    Young-MA

Bullock-BC.                        Ely-BC.                                      Brown-FC.                                      Haynes-CH

Lewis-JC.                          Speakler-CN.                            Lucas-JE.                                      Speaker-CN

Gray-PE.                            Jones-JE.                                  Mosley-NW.                                  DeLeon-JE

132                                    138.                                          145.                                                152           

Noblitt-CE.                          Herrin-JC.                                Castleberry-NA.                          Jones-CN

Ward-FC.                            Crase-NW.                                Ruddick-SEY.                              Troutman-FC

Wise-NW.                            Tingle-MA.                                Spray-SW.                                    Kopp-CO

Dempler-CE                          Lanfair-BC.                              Wood-GB.                                    Chase-GB

160.                                    170.                                          182.                                                195

Partee-MA.                          Herron-FC.                              Hayes-PR.                                    Sandlin-MA

Franklin-NW.                      Higdon-CH.                              Shepherd-JC.                              Redmond-JC

Wilson-JC.                          Young-MA.                                Teague-CN.                                Newbolt-JE

Buening-GB.                        Fisher-CE.                                Black-GB.                                    Mowery-NA

220.                                      HWT

Castetter-JC.                          Mount-SC

Neisius-GB.                            Jolly-Little-JE

Schoonover-MA .                  Hayes-GB

Hurley-CH.                              King-CN

Exciting day of wrestling.  I'm a little nervous about the amount of our "studs" that had close matches or put on their backs.  That just LEDs to having a bad next week. 

I think BBB set the standard of the winning coach has to wear a sweater vest. That thing would have looked like a bath robe one me.

Who punches their ticket?

106:  Franklin with another reach back head?...prob not

113:  Ely or Cunningham

120:  does bailey bring home the gold?

126:  JoJo is on a roll

132:  WARD!

138:

145:  ruddick?

152:  my $ still on Troutman

160:  partee and franklin....hopefully

170:  fisher and herron have a chance

182:  ?

195:  Sandlin

220:  JC

Hwt:  Jolley-Little

I suppose you had a wife beater on under that fancy suit. Cause that's what I style. You give a new meanin to Big Pimpin'. That's why everybody smiles at you cause of your style and good looks. I Sware to God they do!!!!!

Exciting day of wrestling.  I'm a little nervous about the amount of our "studs" that had close matches or put on their backs.  That just LEDs to having a bad next week. 

I think BBB set the standard of the winning coach has to wear a sweater vest. That thing would have looked like a bath robe one me.

Who punches their ticket?

106:  Franklin with another reach back head?...prob not

I think it was another headlock 😁😁

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.