EIAC

FatManRoller

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of taylor reed, where is david hill from lawrenceburg. the kid was real good as a freshman and beat taylor reed at sectionals. reed come back at regionals to avenge that lost in a rematch in the championships. they both placed over guys like lonneman, o'farrow, tim anderson, mike weber, daniel mcclurg, nick salatin. david hill didnt wrestle last year though. did he move?

David Hill did suffer a career ending neck injury at Greo State his Freshman year. We have missed having him wrestling but he has been helping Coach since. Once a wrestler always a wrestler.

champs    2nd    3rd    4th    5th    6th

franklin county      2            3        3        0        1        2

greensburg          2            1        5        2        3        0

connersville          4            2        1        1        0        1

south dearborn    1            2        0        1        3        3

lawrenceburg        3            0        1        1        0        1

rushville                2            0        0        2        4        3

batesville              0            4        2        3        0        1

east central          0            2        2        4        3        2

champs    2nd    3rd    4th    5th    6th

franklin county      2            3        3        0        1        2

greensburg          2            1        5        2        3        0

connersville          4            2        1        1        0        1

south dearborn    1            2        0        1        3        3

lawrenceburg        3            0        1        1        0        1

rushville                2            0        0        2        4        3

batesville              0            4        2        3        0        1

east central          0            2        2        4        3        2

Assuming these are based on your picks?  ;)

ROFLLLLL

Well, we may not win, but we won't finish last.  I hope.  8)

oh i dont have them in order. i dont know how the points would apply but they definately arent in order. i literally just started typing them in a list as I thought of them lol. then i added up the placements from my predictions and put those on there.

oh i dont have them in order. i dont know how the points would apply but they definately arent in order. i literally just started typing them in a list as I thought of them lol. then i added up the placements from my predictions and put those on there.

I thought about doing that, too.  I have to refresh myself on the placement scoring.  LOL

I thought about doing that, too.  I have to refresh myself on the placement scoring.  LOL

go for it...its too confusing for me lol...

2013-14 NFHS Wrestling Rules Book

Rule 9-2-3

pp. 48-49

. . . In tournaments, individual placement points shall be awarded as soon as earned. Placement points already earned shall be deducted in case of forfeit (other than injury) or disqualification from the tournament. Points for team scoring shall be awarded as follows:

a. Two team advancement points shall be scored for each match won in the championship bracket, except for the first-place match. A wrestler who receives a bye in a round where at least one match is wrestled shall be awarded two advancement points by winning the next match. No points are awarded for the bye if the wrestler loses the next match;

b. One team advancement point shall be scored for each match won in the consolation elimination, except for the final third-, fifth- and seventh-place matches. A wrestler who receives a bye in a round where at least one match is wrestled shall receive one advancement point, provided the wrestler wins the next round match;

c. Two additional points shall be scored for each match won by default, disqualification, fall or forfeit throughout the tournament;

d. One and one-half additional points shall be scored for each match won by a technical fall;

e. One additional point shall be awarded for each match won by a major decision;

f. in tournaments scoring four places, the winner of each championship semifinal shall be awarded 10 place points and the winner of each championship final shall be awarded four additional place points. The winner of each consolation semifinal shall receive four place points and the winner of third place shall receive three additional place points;

g. in tournaments scoring six places, the winner of each championship quarterfinal shall be awarded three place points, the winner of each championship semifinal shall be awarded nine additional place points and the winner of each championship final shall be awarded four additional place points. The winner of the quarterfinal consolation match shall receive three place points. The winner of the consolation semifinals shall receive four additional place points. The winner of third place and the winner of fifth place shall receive two additional place points.

h. In tournaments scoring eight places, the winner of each championship quarterfinal shall be awarded three place points; the winner of each championship semifinal shall be awarded nine additional place points; and the winner of each championship final shall be awarded four additional place points. All winners who reach the quarterfinal consolation shall be awarded one place point. The winner of the quarterfinal consolation match shall receive two additional place points. The winner of the consolation semifinals shall receive four additional place points. The winner of third place and the winner of fifth place shall receive two additional place points. The winner of seventh place shall receive an additional place point.

go for it...its too confusing for me lol...

2013-14 NFHS Wrestling Rules Book

Rule 9-2-3

pp. 48-49

. . . In tournaments, individual placement points shall be awarded as soon as earned. Placement points already earned shall be deducted in case of forfeit (other than injury) or disqualification from the tournament. Points for team scoring shall be awarded as follows:

a. Two team advancement points shall be scored for each match won in the championship bracket, except for the first-place match. A wrestler who receives a bye in a round where at least one match is wrestled shall be awarded two advancement points by winning the next match. No points are awarded for the bye if the wrestler loses the next match;

b. One team advancement point shall be scored for each match won in the consolation elimination, except for the final third-, fifth- and seventh-place matches. A wrestler who receives a bye in a round where at least one match is wrestled shall receive one advancement point, provided the wrestler wins the next round match;

c. Two additional points shall be scored for each match won by default, disqualification, fall or forfeit throughout the tournament;

d. One and one-half additional points shall be scored for each match won by a technical fall;

e. One additional point shall be awarded for each match won by a major decision;

f. in tournaments scoring four places, the winner of each championship semifinal shall be awarded 10 place points and the winner of each championship final shall be awarded four additional place points. The winner of each consolation semifinal shall receive four place points and the winner of third place shall receive three additional place points;

g. in tournaments scoring six places, the winner of each championship quarterfinal shall be awarded three place points, the winner of each championship semifinal shall be awarded nine additional place points and the winner of each championship final shall be awarded four additional place points. The winner of the quarterfinal consolation match shall receive three place points. The winner of the consolation semifinals shall receive four additional place points. The winner of third place and the winner of fifth place shall receive two additional place points.

h. In tournaments scoring eight places, the winner of each championship quarterfinal shall be awarded three place points; the winner of each championship semifinal shall be awarded nine additional place points; and the winner of each championship final shall be awarded four additional place points. All winners who reach the quarterfinal consolation shall be awarded one place point. The winner of the quarterfinal consolation match shall receive two additional place points. The winner of the consolation semifinals shall receive four additional place points. The winner of third place and the winner of fifth place shall receive two additional place points. The winner of seventh place shall receive an additional place point.

I actually set up a spreadsheet last year.  LOL  Assuming we score 6 places.....

I GOT BRACKETS! I GOT BRACKETS!  I GOT BRACKETS! umm, crap, thats not the brackets, thats my lunch menu...dang it, i want the brackets!!!!!!

i know lionsfan, dont ask until after friday after seed meeting, blah blah blah

I GOT BRACKETS! I GOT BRACKETS!  I GOT BRACKETS! umm, crap, thats not the brackets, thats my lunch menu...dang it, i want the brackets!!!!!!

i know lionsfan, dont ask until after friday after seed meeting, blah blah blah

See earlier post in reference to brackets

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.