NPSmith

We have topics on several weights already.  Lets have one on each and hear everyone's thoughts on the weight class.

We may get to see an awesome match with LeCount and Forte.  Both are deserving of a state championship and it will be hard to watch one fall.  This match has been debated to death.  Who else in this weight will make the podium?

Forte isnt moving from this weight and he wins another state title over lecount if lecount doesnt try cutting down

I don't think Lecount is going to switch weight classes. If he didn't avoid Cody Phillips as a Soph I don't see him bumping as a Senior...

I don't think Lecount is going to switch weight classes. If he didn't avoid Cody Phillips as a Soph I don't see him bumping as a Senior...

Not saying LeCount would run from Phillips, but he likely couldn't have made 120 and McKinley was at 132 so 126 was probably his best and maybe only option.

just talking to parents although lecount and forte have had conversations on  who is going where. so they may both be staying at this weight and battle it out which will be an awsome match may not be real exciting for alot of the crowd but will be a good match. haha and forte is pretty pissed about Rentas punching him in the face so id tell rentas to watch out next time may take a beating  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.