NPSmith

Sidenote..Although I think some of the talk is a little over the top for me..I do know that Coach Bell loves his guys and above all stands up for them. He brings a lot of positive energy in the room and really pushes the kids to reach their goals..I think there is a motivating factor that may be missed in the banter..again not a style I'm used to in Hobart..but I look forward to my kids wrestling for Coach Bell and I think he does a good job..Cosgrove..he's been talking on here since he was 15 haha..you all know that. After my last post I thought I should make it known that I have total confidence and support these guys...but...SSSHHHHHHH!!! LOL

thank you blackshirtD  I'm just trying to get our kids names out there to get a buzz around these kids so that can feel what it feels like to know that someone out there notices the hard work that they have put in. Not to mention I've coached some of these kids since they were 5. I love this time of year. I even cut weight like I'm still wrestling. My kids love that we are talking about them because they look up to us. I hope that I don't offend any alumni with my rants but I mean no disrepect what so ever. Just goin to bat for my kids. ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you blackshirtD  I'm just trying to get our kids names out there to get a buzz around these kids so that can feel what it feels like to know that someone out there notices the hard work that they have put in. Not to mention I've coached some of these kids since they were 5. I love this time of year. I even cut weight like I'm still wrestling. My kids love that we are talking about them because they look up to us. I hope that I don't offend any alumni with my rants but I mean no disrepect what so ever. Just goin to bat for my kids. ;)

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.