Bankers Life admissions change for IHSAA Wrestling Championship?

DLane

Heard rumors that Bankers Life could be changing general admissions tickets. To possible saleing seats on lower level and general on upper level. Can anyone confirm the rumors I have heard? I think it would help the mad rushes to seats and row blocking.

Heard rumors that Bankers Life could be changing general admissions tickets. To possible saleing seats on lower level and general on upper level. Can anyone confirm the rumors I have heard? I think it would help the mad rushes to seats and row blocking.

But that is the best part of being at state isn't it?

But that is the best part of being at state isn't it?

It's quite unfortunate that a kids grandparents or even parents for that matter could have bad seats on one the biggest days of their lives.  It would take some work and thought but there has to be a better way of doing it than finding high schoolers and sending them to sprint to a section (while being yelled at by workers) and attempt to save a whole row of seats or so.  I don't know that there is a complete fair way of it being done, but the way its done now is far from what it should be

It's quite unfortunate that a kids grandparents or even parents for that matter could have bad seats on one the biggest days of their lives.  It would take some work and thought but there has to be a better way of doing it than finding high schoolers and sending them to sprint to a section (while being yelled at by workers) and attempt to save a whole row of seats or so.  I don't know that there is a complete fair way of it being done, but the way its done now is far from what it should be

I like general admission seating, because I am serious enough of a fan to go through the bull crap needed to sit close to the action.  Wrestling is not a sport to watch from a distance.  However, I do think each wrestler should have 4 reserved seats in the lower section for parents and grandparents.  Or maybe have a parent observation section always reserved for immediate family and must have credentials to enter.  I hate the waiting game and ridiculous mad rush of insanity three times just to see a wrestling match too, but I would hate to be forced into the upper sections even more.  I guess I will take the mad dash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.