HHC Modified Duals

I heard the HHC duals will be tomorrow and Saturday all at Jeff. 

No BNL.  They must have better competition scheduled.  Or they want to enter conference with no common opponent and good records.

Providence, Manual (ky), and StX added. 

5-6 rounds Friday and 3-4 rounds on Saturday.  If anyone knows the matches ups and times please share them.

I'm looking foward to seeing East, Jennings, Floyd, and Madison match ups.

I know X has a tough team too and I may cheer them on at times, only because Coach Issacs blood has a green/gold tint to it.  He wouldn't have been a 4x in Ky if he didn't have the middle school coaches that he did. 

HHC team champ is East (IMO)  Close duals with Floyd and Jennings.  X goes undefeated. 

And the match of the tournament is Noblitt vs Ward.  They will meet each other in conference and regional finals.  Hopefully they see each other at semi state and state too.  Both top notch wrestlers who like to bring it.

I think I saw Ruddick win over Castleberry (145)

Floyd over Jennings 37-36...I think

X and East still battling.  Probably the 2 most solid teams there from top to bottom.

This round has East and Floyd.  Big matches at 132 and 170.  Possible regional final matches at these weights.  Fisher, Herron, Ward, and Noblitt are tough kids for anyone's semi state bracket.

On a side note, I saw BBB and DB lock eyes from across the gym.  They ran toward each other in slow motion.  TSkin might have gotten his feelings hurt.  But with the 3 of them together it looked like a Joe Dirt Family Reunion. 

I think I saw Ruddick win over Castleberry (145)

Floyd over Jennings 37-36...I think

X and East still battling.  Probably the 2 most solid teams there from top to bottom.

This round has East and Floyd.  Big matches at 132 and 170.  Possible regional final matches at these weights.  Fisher, Herron, Ward, and Noblitt are tough kids for anyone's semi state bracket.

On a side note, I saw BBB and DB lock eyes from across the gym.  They ran toward each other in slow motion.  TSkin might have gotten his feelings hurt.  But with the 3 of them together it looked like a Joe Dirt Family Reunion.

wow it must be sad that I am considered that class act of our coaching staff....

No I used that chance with TripleB distracted to get in front of him in line for hospitality room

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.