big matchups this weekend...dec 7

tyandky

Didn't see if anyone started this thread yet.

Might get to see Fleener(center grove) vs Broukal(bloomington south) down at the bloomington south invite.

I believe Fleener is at 138 and Broukal 132 unless I'm mistaken.  Would be a great matchup, but I think Broukal takes it if they wrestle.

Broukal is at 32 today but there is talk about bumping him up.

Why would they bump him up to 38?  Is he having trouble making 32?  I would think if he can make it now it will only get easier in 3 weeks when he gets 2 pounds.  If they do bump him who gets squeezed from the lineup?  Does Abram get pushed out?  Barlow?  Or one of the bigger weights?

Why would they bump him up to 38?  Is he having trouble making 32?  I would think if he can make it now it will only get easier in 3 weeks when he gets 2 pounds.  If they do bump him who gets squeezed from the lineup?  Does Abram get pushed out?  Barlow?  Or one of the bigger weights?

As mentioned at the start of the thread they are speculating BS may move him up to 138 for the meet against Center Grove to wrestle Fleener.

to wrestle Fleener who is a state qaulifier??  Not sure I understand your comment.

I think Broukal wins by 4-5

That was what i heard earlier..Didn't know for sure until Broukal went out at 32 and beat Anthony Williams 11-0. Broukal looks really good at 32. Don't look like much of a cut if at all.

Abraham lost to Fleener @38 by fall and i really don't think Broukal would beat Fleener by 4-5 or even at all

but you never know.

to wrestle Fleener who is a state qaulifier??  Not sure I understand your comment.

I think Broukal wins by 4-5

Fleener was a state placer last year. His only loses last year was to state champ lecount 10-4. State champ crume twice..lost by 2 to Welch..and to fuqua by 2

Fleener was a state placer last year. His only loses last year was to state champ lecount 10-4. State champ crume twice..lost by 2 to Welch..and to fuqua by 2

Good point, it wouldnt be by 5 prob I still think he would win..but you never know!  Wished he would have bumped up though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.