Pre Season #1

Big Bob 77

If all teams stay healthy and have their full line ups, I might have to pick Cathedral.

I'd have to agree on paper they look extremely tough; that's nothing new though.  However, Perry Meridian is the top dog until someone takes them down and EMD has reloaded.  Looks like they should be the top 3 teams going into it.

The masses have spoken and the order of the voting is: ;)

1) Perry Meridian 54% (overwhelming favorite)

2) Cathedral 18% (a virtual tie with that other catholic school)

3) EMD 17% (they're back) 

4) Penn 4% (underrated IMO)

5) Warren Central 4% (making the Marion county tourney & PM regional absolutely loaded)

Big Bob 77, did you consider adding Yorktown to this poll, their lineup from Disney Duals was solid.  I don't know how they will stack up against these teams

I sure did and originally had them but decided on WC, but they would have been my very next team, and they're the reason I said I hope I have the winner listed. lol

Yorktown was very solid in Disney. I don't think they were really challenged. They have a lot of great returning wrestlers this year but I believe they had some out going seniors and a couple of wrestlers from outside their school district on that team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.