singlets EI or 3X???

agirod

I have samples of both. Please if anyone has any information, good or bad on these two companies, please email me. I have meet with both reps. and am happy with both. I would just like some other coaches input on what they have experienced with their products. I am looking at Brute singlets from EI. Thanks all.

I use a company called Flex Appeal give them a chance they do TOP NOTCH work. Great to work with with 1st class design artist. Never had a problem with any one of their singlets. Very fast turn around AWESOME prices. They can make the singlet the way you want it. Tell them Indiana Pride Academy suggested them & they will take good care of you....  www.customsinglets.moonfruit.com

I use EI because they are in Indiana, Jeff Schaefer coaches wrestling, they invest back in Indiana wrestling, and the quality/speed/service is great. I have not tried the other company, but I have never had a reason to leave EI. I think if you give them a shot you will be happy and will continue to use them.

I used EI for the first time this year, they did awesome, great service and you can talk to Schaefer any time about anything, give them a try, they invest back into wrestling and he has a great staff, great turn around time.   

Dusty Marchand

BHS wrestling

I've used EI at every college, high school and middle school I've ever coached at. I couldn't be happier with Jeff and all he does. We get our stuff personalized, it's done with a very high level of quality, and I get everything back quick no matter where I am in the country.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.