Toughest teams next year

Inittowinit

Way to back pedal my friend, but I think most that read your post would say you were taking a shot at their academics when you made your student athletes remark in quotes! You clearly then  said you would argue that you could get better or as good at those other schools, and then in the next breath you said although those schools grad & college bound rates could not match Cathedral's, then Cathedral's stats should be even better then they are!!! Own what you said or shut your suk wrong is wrong brother...

Big Bob you are getting pretty defensive. I think the shut you suk comments need to slow down. You're pretty tuff on your keyboard. I did own what I said. I think there are schools that prepare student athletes as well as if not better in some cases than Cathedral. You don't have to get all huffy over it. It's okay for me to like my school and for you to like yours. Inittowinit made a statement that kids were going to Cathedral because they wanted to be prepared for college. I just stated kids could have the same opportunity elsewhere.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bob you are getting pretty defensive. I think the shut you suk comments need to slow down. You're pretty tuff on your keyboard. I did own what I said. I think there are schools that prepare student athletes as well as if not better in some cases than Cathedral. You don't have to get all huffy over it. It's okay for me to like my school and for you to like yours. Inittowinit made a statement that kids were going to Cathedral because they wanted to be prepared for college. I just stated kids could have the same opportunity elsewhere.

I think you meant tough, and once again that's not what you said. Enough said anyone that reads can see what was said, and this all started with you taking a shot at a school that produces well rounded educated young people, and the numbers speak for themselves. I do not hide behind a keyboard either, my name is Bob Bernard and I will be at Central Regional Saturday at LN, and ask most anyone who I am I'm pretty sure they can point you to me, and I'd be most interested in meeting you!

What do you all think Perry's lineup is gonna be like?

With a State placer, a runner-up and two State Champs retiring, they have a few of holes to fill. Also they lose 152 lb that if I remember right lost in the ticket round to Cosaro 1-0.

Even with Cash gone, New pal is going to be very solid.

I think Warren only lost 3 wrestlers for next year, so once again they will be a very tough team.

The Irish should have, the following all in their line up and all listed below could make it to state, with Corsaro & Bernard probable ranked Pre season #1 and Harvey, Rypel, and Stewart ranked in the top #3. Also I think Turner 113lbs & Guhl 195lbs both capable of going to state but their not as well known as the others... That will be a tough line up for anyone to match up with!

Lil Bailey 106lbs

John Devine 132lbs

Ben Harvey 138lbs

Brent Larson 145lbs

Vinny Corsaro 152lbs

Ben Stewart 160lbs

Blake Rypel 170lbs

Raja Burt 220lbs

Wes Bernard Hwt

Seen an earlier post with Guhl listed at 182, Williamson at 195. The lineup isnt set in Mid May?

I think you meant tough, and once again that's not what you said. Enough said anyone that reads can see what was said, and this all started with you taking a shot at a school that produces well rounded educated young people, and the numbers speak for themselves. I do not hide behind a keyboard either, my name is Bob Bernard and I will be at Central Regional Saturday at LN, and ask most anyone who I am I'm pretty sure they can point you to me, and I'd be most interested in meeting you!

Big bob, I'm sorry but I think you miss understood. First off, he didn't take a shot at the school, he just feels those other schools can prepare the student athletes as well. Second, of course cathedrals numbers for college bound students will be high. Cathedral brings in students that are going to be college bound, so using that stat is kind of irrelevant. 

Big bob, I'm sorry but I think you miss understood. First off, he didn't take a shot at the school, he just feels those other schools can prepare the student athletes as well. Second, of course cathedrals numbers for college bound students will be high. Cathedral brings in students that are going to be college bound, so using that stat is kind of irrelevant.

Thank You!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.