Chad Welch with big win in 1st Round at Big Tens

Butt Drag

Wasn't asking for a cartwheel.  Doubt that could happen anyway.  Nor did I say Chad was satisfied.  He's looking to do bigger and better things and this was just a minor accomplishment along the way.  Again, stop being such a jerk.

I did the cartwheel in order to appease you, obviously it failed. How about I streak down the mats at the NCAAs when Chad wins his first match at NCAAs? I will even put an I heart Welch on my back so everyone knows why I am doing it.  Will that mend our broken fence?

I'm sure you will be Iowa.  I'll listen for you downplaying all the big wins.  I'm sure it'll sound something like this...."Someone just beat David Taylor?  So what? Dake's done that before.  No big deal."

When I have been around the top wrestlers I don't get as starstruck as some people do. I have had the privilege of telling Cael Sanderson to get out of my seat before. Someone beating David Taylor is a little different than a seven seed going down at the Big 10s...equating those two things is absurd and ridiculous.

I didn't wrestle D-1 either.  I didn't say you weren't allowed to comment.  Just asked why you were so superior that you can downplay big time wins in D-1 wrestling?  I think it's pretty cool that all of these Indiana kids have punched their tickets to the NCAA tournament.  Do you not get excited every time your kids punch their ticket to State?  Or are we going to say that's not a big deal either?

When you have expectations of going to state or punching your ticket to NCAAs you don't celebrate as much. Obviously you did not expect Chad to make NCAAs this year. While I wasn't exactly expecting it either, I knew he was in the mix and it wasn't a surprise he made it. Heck even if he wouldn't have placed in the top eight he would have been a heavy favorite for a wildcard spot.

I'm done with this conversation at this point as I am moving past this nonsense.  Go ahead and continue to post your disrespectful comments all over this board and continue to delete the ones that make you look foolish.

Then feel free to leave forever, or I can make it happen like a few others.

Good luck to all the Indiana kids that will be wrestling in Iowa.  Looking forward to seeing a lot of the Indiana coaches there as well. Safe travels next week.

Yippeeee

Finally, it is nice to see someone stand up against Y2, thank you BTaylor. The fact is, you are arguing about celebrating a solid win by an Indiana guy, why can't we all be proud of our kids instead of posting things that make you appear ignorant. Another point, why post things that you would not dare say to someones face, but you will put all over this board, ridiculous. Wishing ALL Indiana guys the best at NCAA's.

Finally, it is nice to see someone stand up against Y2, thank you BTaylor. The fact is, you are arguing about celebrating a solid win by an Indiana guy, why can't we all be proud of our kids instead of posting things that make you appear ignorant. Another point, why post things that you would not dare say to someones face, but you will put all over this board, ridiculous. Wishing ALL Indiana guys the best at NCAA's.

Usually when you don't like people you just punch them in the face a few times, right? Or just shove your thumb in their mouth in hopes of getting an easy DQ.

My point, exactly..

Is Chad really happy going 2-3 at Big 10's?  I just think we are making more out of this than what he probably is making out of the tournament.

I do wish him and all wrestlers with Indiana ties the best of luck next weekend!!

Is Chad really happy going 2-3 at Big 10's?  I just think we are making more out of this than what he probably is making out of the tournament.

I do wish him and all wrestlers with Indiana ties the best of luck next weekend!!

I think, as stated before, no one is "celebrating" or making a big deal about the Welch victory, it was just pointed out that it was a nice win.  Y2 felt the need to downplay the victory because he never believed either of the Welch kids would be successful at the next level.  Is this stated in any of his previous posts? Not in so many words but it's pretty obvious from the tenor of his posts.  Why does Y2 feel this way? Probably because he has an axe to grind with their h.s. coach (I believe it has to do with that coach wearing blue jeans to a wrestling competition).  I am going to be a contrarian and hope NONE of the Indiana wrestlers wins a match at  the NCAA's.  ;)

In y2's defense everyone know who is because his name is on every post.....

dead-horse.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.