James upset in semifinals at NC

Butt Drag

And James came back with a vengence against smiley from BG. Last week James beat him 10-0 in the regional final, after the loss to Gettiger he came out to put the hammer on Smiley with a 14-3 score before he pinned him. I don't think counting James out would be a good idea either.

And James came back with a vengence against smiley from BG. Last week James beat him 10-0 in the regional final, after the loss to Gettiger he came out to put the hammer on Smiley with a 14-3 score before he pinned him. I don't think counting James out would be a good idea either.

And I would hate to be the semi state champ that gets him in his quarter of the bracket.

I think if James comes out on Friday and remembers how he felt with this loss....it's going to be an interesting tournament. I saw James give up an escape to Belden with 10 seconds left in the match and it was like he came out like a rocket and took Belden down to make it 14-1, as if to say that the point was just a fluke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.