Evansville Semi-state info for wrestlers and fans

markio

Working at the Ford Center, it's now my favorite event of the year. As a former wrestler and huge fan I dig this time of year. Just wanted to share a little info again this year so everyone attending that reads this is somewhat clued in when they get there.

1. All wrestlers will enter thru the interior ticket office lobby this year, not the back doors. This is located on Main Street just to the right of the main entrance doors. (media will also enter thru these doors).

2. All wrestlers coolers will need to enter there as well and must be taken to the locker room. Coolers will not be allowed thru the main doors.

3. The door at the interior ticket office will open at 7am so wrestlers can go to weigh ins. The main public doors will open at 8am.

4.There is no on-site parking. The best place to park is in the free lot on 9th and Walnut St. It's about a block walk to the doors.

5. Brackets will be posted throughout the day on the 181 screens around the building, as well as the main jumbotron. This one was my idea.

6. Try the bbq pork nachos! We smoke the pork overnight and shred it too. It's all made in-house, none of this heat and serve crap.

7. Also try the Superstar Burger. Named after our Concessions Manager and former Castle wrestler Craig Spillman, it's awesome, just like him.

If you have any questions about the day just let me know. If not, I will see you all tomorrow morning!

Thanks Markio, for the info. I have not been to the Ford center yet,I think I will Jump on the new section of I-69 and go tomorrow. I've been to Roberts several times and always thought it was the best place to view wrestling, no bad seats. We'll see about Ford venue. Anyway thanks, good info.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.