Goshen Regional Predictions?

rookie78

if east noble is bringing in a full healthy team they have a good shot at winning the team title......us and the jimmies have had a tough end to the year  with some of our top wrestlers getting hurt and not being able to participate in the state series......but regardless both will bring it on saturday......

my picks (i have never been wrong for the ones I have picked correctly):

106 pepple, glogouski, huff, long

113 knapp, gayfield, mullet, mockenstrum

120 glogouski, lutter, chafin, leskowyak

126 crume, storey, weimer, martz

132 krumlauf, koebel, diffenderfer, mathiak

138 willms, thompson, schieber, hyndman

145 householder, bauer, vaughn, williams

152 brummett, deters, pickard, morris

160 tredway, cosby, short, maley

170 adams, kendall, clute, kasten

182 telschow, warren, jenkins, eckert

195 johnson, goodyear, barry, walker

220 joest, spurgeon, guerra, dossett

285 demuyt, schmucker, lee, wickey

my picks (i have never been wrong for the ones I have picked correctly):

106 pepple, glogouski, huff, long

113 knapp, gayfield, mullet, mockenstrum

120 glogouski, lutter, chafin, leskowyak

126 crume, storey, weimer, martz

132 krumlauf, koebel, diffenderfer, mathiak

138 willms, thompson, schieber, hyndman

145 householder, bauer, vaughn, williams

152 brummett, deters, pickard, morris

160 tredway, cosby, short, maley

170 adams, kendall, clute, kasten

182 telschow, warren, jenkins, eckert

195 johnson, goodyear, barry, walker

220 joest, spurgeon, guerra, dossett

285 demuyt, schmucker, lee, wickey

i think you only have about half of the champs correct......but we shall see......should be a great day of wrestling.....

106 - Garrett Pepple, Blake Glogouski, Lucas Long, Scotty Huff

113 - Connor Knapp, Delawrence Gayfield, Tony Vaughn, Kyle Mockensturm

120 - Forrest Glogouski, Konner Chafin, Sterling Lutter, Hunter Leskowyak

126 - Nick Crume, Brennan Storey, Jermel Moody-Neukom, Brett Martz

132 - Zach Krumlauf, Cody Koebel, Mason Differender, Taylor Grimm

138 - Tylor Willms, TJ Thompson, Ryan Baxter, Marquis Schieber

145 - Nick Vaughn, Tyler Householder, Austin Bauer, Logan Williams

152 - Connor Brummett, Travis Pickard, Chris Morris, Tim Deters

160 - Johnny Tredway, Jesse Maley, John Hurtt, Morgan Cosby

170 - Tanner Adams, Tommy Kendall, Scott Kasten, Evan Smith

182 - Zach Telschow, Kain Jenkins, Taylor Warren, Eli Eckert

195 - Tieshawn Johnson, Zach Goodyear, Ross Walker, Kyle Barry

220 - Brandon Joest, Cody Spurgeon, Eliseo Guerra, Chris Connell

285 - Hayden Schmucker, Drake DeMuyt, Justin Lee, Michael Yankosky

106 - Garrett Pepple, Blake Glogouski, Lucas Long, Scotty Huff

113 - Connor Knapp, Delawrence Gayfield, Kyle Mockensturm, Tony Vaughn

120 - Forrest Glogouski, Konner Chafin, Sterling Lutter, Hunter Leskowyak

126 - Nick Crume, Brennan Storey, Jermel Moody-Neukom, Brett Martz

132 - Zach Krumlauf, Cody Koebel, Mason Differender, Taylor Grimm

138 - Tylor Willms, TJ Thompson, Ryan Baxter, Marquis Schieber

145 - Nick Vaughn, Tyler Householder, Austin Bauer, Logan Williams

152 - Connor Brummett, Travis Pickard, Chris Morris, Tim Deters

160 - Johnny Tredway, Jesse Maley, John Hurtt, Morgan Cosby

170 - Tanner Adams, Tommy Kendall, Scott Kasten, Evan Smith

182 - Zach Telschow, Kain Jenkins, Taylor Warren, Eli Eckert

195 - Tieshawn Johnson, Zach Goodyear, Ross Walker, Kyle Barry

220 - Brandon Joest, Cody Spurgeon, Eliseo Guerra, Chris Connell

285 - Hayden Schmucker, Drake DeMuyt, Justin Lee, Michael Yankosky

bigmak.......i think mr. spires has them pretty close......will be interesting to see out of the 56 places who is closest.....

I'm with caleb. matches to see:  113 knapp - gayfield.....145. vaughn- householder.....182 telschow-  je.kins... if jenkins shows up mentally. did not wrestle to his capabilities. not taking anything from telschow. he was ready. ..... hwt not sure i agree with winner but should be a showdown of the big boys

I'm with caleb. matches to see:  113 knapp - gayfield.....145. vaughn- householder.....182 telschow-  je.kins... if jenkins shows up mentally. did not wrestle to his capabilities. not taking anything from telschow. he was ready. ..... hwt not sure i agree with winner but should be a showdown of the big boys

Jenkins is a great wrestler in my opinion. He didn't wrestle to his full potential at sectionals and I think this match will be MUCH closer with Jenkins maybe getting the W.

One match I'm looking forward to is the 120 semi-finals between Chafin and Lutter. Chafin has been right up there with some of the best in the state and if you saw his match with Glogouski at sectionals, you'd see that he gave him a challenge.

Jenkins is a great wrestler in my opinion. He didn't wrestle to his full potential at sectionals and I think this match will be MUCH closer with Jenkins maybe getting the W.

One match I'm looking forward to is the 120 semi-finals between Chafin and Lutter. Chafin has been right up there with some of the best in the state and if you saw his match with Glogouski at sectionals, you'd see that he gave him a challenge.

chafin had glugoski on his back......about as close as you can get to a pin and not getting it called......i bet some refs would have called it....it was that close.....

Dude your Crazy ,Forrest was running a tilt never seen a reversal or back points for Chafin. but I guess its your opinion.Chafin is tough though..  By the way its Glogouski

you might want to look back at that one.....i bet forest was a bit concerned during those moments.....he looked like a fish on the bottom of the boat flipping around trying to get out......at least that's what i recall when i heard the crowd going crazy and looked over and saw what i think i saw.....maybe it was someone else that had him in that position but i know for sure he had to of been a little worried......but as all great wrestlers seem to be able to do, he got out and won the match convincingly......kudo's to him for keeping his composure and getting the win......and yes i have been called crazy before and even worse at times.....lol

you might want to look back at that one.....i bet forest was a bit concerned during those moments.....he looked like a fish on the bottom of the boat flipping around trying to get out......at least that's what i recall when i heard the crowd going crazy and looked over and saw what i think i saw.....maybe it was someone else that had him in that position but i know for sure he had to of been a little worried......but as all great wrestlers seem to be able to do, he got out and won the match convincingly......kudo's to him for keeping his composure and getting the win......and yes i have been called crazy before and even worse at times.....lol

Oh, that was Todd Santiago in the semi-finals, but yeah Forrest had to have been a little worried there. Chafin almost put him on his back with a headlock but was never given full control.

Oh, that was Todd Santiago in the semi-finals, but yeah Forrest had to have been a little worried there. Chafin almost put him on his back with a headlock but was never given full control.

my mistake......for some reason i thought that was chaffin.....but none the less, it was close on the pin......

Dude your Crazy ,Forrest was running a tilt never seen a reversal or back points for Chafin. but I guess its your opinion.Chafin is tough though..  By the way its Glogouski

you were correct dangski........sorry, my mistake.......it was santiago not chaffin.........not sure why i was thinking that but none the less you're correct, chaffin is a tough kid........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.