Zionsville sectional predictions

daddio

Bigmak, as Austin's biggest fan I will introduce you to him at Newcastle and I might even let you wear my red hoodie!!! Lol

woohoo!!!! I would love to meet austin but as far as the hoodie, i wouldnt want to stretch it out. I dont want to say what I weigh but I will just say if I was wrestling, I would have to cut 10lbs to wrestle 220. lol

woohoo!!!! I would love to meet austin but as far as the hoodie, i wouldnt want to stretch it out. I dont want to say what I weigh but I will just say if I was wrestling, I would have to cut 10lbs to wrestle 220. lol

Lol

duh, mccloskey IS the greatest 160 of all time!!! #6 rypel couldnt score an offensive point on him and #5 hiestand couldnt either and got pinned, i dont think #3 is going to challenge much more either. mccloskey not only will win 160but could win 170, 182, 195, 220 and 285 as well. sliga might be able to score an offensive point so i will say that much lol. where is my red mccloskey hoodie??? gotta go find it.

Rypel is a freshman and Hiestand hasn't wrestled the level of competition that Tatom has. At this point in the season you can take the rankings and throw them down the drain. It will be a good match because Tatom has been down to the big dance as well and both have ample experience. Also, not sure that this matters in the conversation, but nobody has been able to get up when Kenny Hughes (Lowell) is on top. He had less mat time at the Al Smith as the champion than some kids did losing their first two matches.

Rypel is a freshman and Hiestand hasn't wrestled the level of competition that Tatom has. At this point in the season you can take the rankings and throw them down the drain. It will be a good match because Tatom has been down to the big dance as well and both have ample experience. Also, not sure that this matters in the conversation, but nobody has been able to get up when Kenny Hughes (Lowell) is on top. He had less mat time at the Al Smith as the champion than some kids did losing their first two matches.

oh yea? well I just got 2 words for ya...austin mccloskey baby. crap, that was 3 words. take the baby part off and just use that and thats the 2 words. i dont want to have to backspace. also, at least tatom can say he hung with mccloskey for awhile since they start off tied. but then again all his competitors start off tied with him and it didnt seem to work out for any of them. yea, tatum is screwed.

p.s. i am joking around with people and if you take me serious then you guys got problems and if you are not down with that, then I got 2 more words for ya...SUCK IT! (DX)

oh yea? well I just got 2 words for ya...austin mccloskey baby. crap, that was 3 words. take the baby part off and just use that and thats the 2 words. i dont want to have to backspace. also, at least tatom can say he hung with mccloskey for awhile since they start off tied. but then again all his competitors start off tied with him and it didnt seem to work out for any of them. yea, tatum is screwed.

p.s. i am joking around with people and if you take me serious then you guys got problems and if you are not down with that, then I got 2 more words for ya...SUCK IT! (DX)

I think someone has a serous "Man Crush"

I think someone has a serous "Man Crush"

LOL i'm kidding, i'm kidding. this is my humor. he just reminds me of a young me. his dads name is mark and also a bada$$, my dads name is mark and was a fata$$. he is a great wrestler, i was a great wrestler on nintendo. he has cool hair, i had a mullet (when mullets were cool). he is built like a rock, i had one for a pet. so you can now understand the similarities here. its just like I am watching myself out there.

LOL i'm kidding, i'm kidding. this is my humor. he just reminds me of a young me. his dads name is mark and also a bada$$, my dads name is mark and was a fata$$. he is a great wrestler, i was a great wrestler on nintendo. he has cool hair, i had a mullet (when mullets were cool). he is built like a rock, i had one for a pet. so you can now understand the similarities here. its just like I am watching myself out there.

Bigmak I dont know you, but you are one ate up individual!! Lol

Bigmak I dont know you, but you are one ate up individual!! Lol

i get told that all the time lol. i just like to be funny, I like my beats funky, I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy. I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack, but sometimes I get ridiculous, I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice.

i get told that all the time lol. i just like to be funny, I like my beats funky, I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy. I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack, but sometimes I get ridiculous, I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice.

whoops, went off on a tangent there. sorry, my "A.D.D." kicked in again. it gets real bad during state series time of year. last night i couldnt sleep so I tried counting sheep and it kick in again and I went one sheep, two sheep, cow, pig, Old MacDonald had a farm. Hey Macarena!

Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet...  ;D

Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet...  ;D

see, jimtown is the shiznit. he gonna buy all us cars

malibus most wanted

nice

Hilarious. You got my vote for Post of the Month...maybe year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.