Traicoff Updates

Y2CJ41

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are debatably the second best team in the state with a chance to give Perry a whale of a match so that's not surprising. To think they wouldn't even have been invited to team state had CP not declined. Lol

That's not true exactly.  It would have come down to a vote between Franklin and Penn for the final wildcard spot.

Congrats to Franklin.  They have some real good kids, especially Smith at 106.

I don't want to take anything away from their triumph, but had Dusty Schurg been able to wrestle

I'm sure the outcome would have been different. 

also CP's regular 285lber is also out.  Anyway since CP has opted out of the team duals in

December I wish Franklin good luck, but I can't vision anyone beating Perry Meridian.

Congrats to Franklin.  They have some real good kids, especially Smith at 106.

I don't want to take anything away from their triumph, but had Dusty Schurg been able to wrestle

I'm sure the outcome would have been different. 

also CP's regular 285lber is also out.  Anyway since CP has opted out of the team duals in

December I wish Franklin good luck, but I can't vision anyone beating Perry Meridian.

Schurg would have no easy time with someone like Jake Stevenson who was a state qualifier as a freshman.

Dunefan--182 for Crown Point Matt Langbehn got pinned a couple of times.  Is he hurt or cutting too much? Was just a bit surprised by some of the results.  Did he wrestle 195 last year? Not to take anything away from the guys that beat him.  I think he is ranked in the top 10.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.