New video screen at Bankers Life

zachpierson

There is nothing like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on a 50' screen let me tell you!

That's too funny....Get use to being third in line in your house if you already haven't.....My grandson runs mine....I get no computer and have to watch Nick Jr when he is over......

PLEASE -

I have been begging for years....

During the early rounds, quarters, semi's...Let's please convince someone to show a split screen of the score boards. This would be so easy to do, and so many people sit up in the stands not able to read that tiny scoreboard mat-side either becuase they're old and blind like me, or becuase they're at a weird angle to that triangle scoreboard.

Mat 1 [ Mat 2

Red: [ Red:

Green: [ Green:

[

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[

Mat 3 [ Mat 4

PLEASE -

During the early rounds, quarters, semi's...Let's please convince someone to show a split screen of the score boards. This would be so easy to do, and so many people sit up in the stands not able to read that tiny scoreboard mat-side either becuase they're old and blind like me, or becuase they're at a weird angle to that triangle scoreboard.

Mat 1 [ Mat 2

[

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[

Mat 3 [ Mat 4

That is one of the best ideas that I have ever heard about State.....Good job Wildcat it makes a whole lot of sense. 

PLEASE -

Mat 1 [ Mat 2

[

[

Mat 3 [ Mat 4

wahoo!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.