OTTs

Lee dominates Bernard, then does some weird flop on the mat that sounded like a moose falling over. It was weird. However, she was completely dominant today and has earned a spot on the Olympic squad. Almost done for the day. HWT Greco, 185 Greco and Rowlands/Varner and then we're done til the morning.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Byers hasving his way with Andrus. Wins Period 1 2-0. Period 2 underway, Byers just bigger, faster and more skilled. Andrus looks like a boy wrestling a man. Not a knock on Andrus, just an acknowledgment of what a beast Byers is. No score through 90 seconds. Ordered hold with Byers on top....Byers with a HUGE gut, wins the period and the Round, both 2-0. Byers is an Olympian for the 2nd time.

That's it for today....I'll be here early tomorrow. Can't wait to see what Angel and Bryce can muster tomorrow.

My pleasure, devildog.

I think it's Howes ankle/lower leg and it happened late in the third period when Burroughs was fighting off a Howe single leg and twisting Howes ankle trying to get a restart. Howe made a face and then immediately started limping. Big bummer but he has nothing to be ashamed of. He was a monster today and was holding his own with the world champion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.