Merryville

Regionrat1

It might be kinda interestin in the great white north. Ole lake michigan starting to produce deem snowflakes at a rapid paste. Makin dat bend around laporte or headin up ole 65 gonna be interestin. dare maybe only one possitive only da true wraslin fans will venture in da cracker box so dare might be a little foot room. Da ole f-350 is ready to make da track from cedar tuckey to watch da finest wraslin in da state.

Lets get ready to rumble in da region !

I hear ya Rat.  The best of the Region...the best of all the country boys representin' the small schools...the headlocks...the ticket round...refs gettin' booed (not by me of course)...and all in the same shoebox.  Gonna be priceless. 

It might be kinda interestin in the great white north. Ole lake michigan starting to produce deem snowflakes at a rapid paste. Makin dat bend around laporte or headin up ole 65 gonna be interestin. dare maybe only one possitive only da true wraslin fans will venture in da cracker box so dare might be a little foot room. Da ole f-350 is ready to make da track from cedar tuckey to watch da finest wraslin in da state.

Lets get ready to rumble in da region !

How much snow you guys supposed to get.  I'm coming from Lafayette and would hate to miss the action.  It will have to be pretty bad for me to miss it.

How much snow you guys supposed to get.  I'm coming from Lafayette and would hate to miss the action.  It will have to be pretty bad for me to miss it.

wELL ill tell ya im sitting out here by #7 at Mital working a double making da bacon it blowin and da snowin perdy hard. The Big Boss Man wants me back in da am ain't gonna happen. Might have shakum up in one of flea bags hotel on cline so I can make it bright and early. Maybe stop by da vue made me a few shackles today might have to share aFEW WIT DAAFAT LADIES. sEE YA ALL Ttomorrow.

Rat  u crack me up,,  hahah  im over here in BP hell,, blown something fearce,, yip  not coming in tomrrow  night either!

Lol  good luck finding a room over the on Superdrome,,, w all 8000k construction workers up here,, i hear they are having to get rooms all the way down to S-ville,    Come on Wrasslin!!!!

Just made the trip from portage to crown point, took about double what it normally takes. Roads are getting bad. Hope them plows are out all night, the should know the most important event in da region takes place bright and early!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.