JAY COUNTRY SECTIONAL

bigdwaltz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonogou wwrestled 182 all season, not once did he wiegh over 170. So he is use to wrestling bigger and stronger guys, he has 2 losses, 1 to werst and one to a jay county kid, and he was winning that match and then ran a move and injured the kid, that kid won because refs called a illegal move. Jamie was madd about that and didn't wrestle well the next match, which was against werst. I don't see werst beating jamie again. Who all has werst loss too? And does he have any quality wins?

Antonogou wwrestled 182 all season, not once did he wiegh over 170. So he is use to wrestling bigger and stronger guys, he has 2 losses, 1 to werst and one to a jay county kid, and he was winning that match and then ran a move and injured the kid, that kid won because refs called a illegal move. Jamie was madd about that and didn't wrestle well the next match, which was against werst. I don't see werst beating jamie again. Who all has werst loss too? And does he have any quality wins?

The Semi Finals will be a very tough match for Antonoglou

Okay, I'm not going to argue about it, lets see if he gets past Baker, and then we will see if you are correct.

Baker? Your kidding me. You don't think he will get past baker? He'll go right past baker, pinning him in the 1st period. No doubt. Well let's see if baker can get past vicent beaujean first. ;)

First period pin of Baker?  hahahaha

Just because the 'TEAM' has wrestled one of the hardest shedules, does not mean baker has wrestled one of the hardest wieght classes. So you tell me who he has beat? Anyone good? To be the best, you gotta beat the best. With 13 losses, you arnt going to the finals of sectionals.

Just because the 'TEAM' has wrestled one of the hardest shedules, does not mean baker has wrestled one of the hardest wieght classes. So you tell me who he has beat? Anyone good? To be the best, you gotta beat the best. With 13 losses, you arnt going to the finals of sectionals.

Okay

106: Miller, Oliver, Abbott, Lewis

113: Moser, Wilson, Poling, Terriquez

120: Walburn, Keuneke, Becker, Pimentel

126: Ellenger, Fiechter, Adams, Marbach (if Fiechter wrestles)

132: Roe, Batt, Simpson, Terriquez

138: Hirschey, Raugh, Yoder, Finnerty

145: Faurote, Gerber, Wyatt, Liter

152: Schultz, Melcher, Metcalf, Becker

160: Luginbill, Walters, Leonhard, Bonewit

170: Werst, Antologlou, Beogher, Baker

182: Pfister, Busse, Burk, Gillette

195: Baker, Garringer, Hinshaw, Potter

220: Biberstein, Rogers, Birch, Elzey

HWT: Hemmelgarn, Short, Hakes, Henry

Okay, but what I found funny, was when you said, "let's see if he gets PAST baker first." Yes, your right, union city don't wrestle really good teams. But that don't mean they don't have good wrestlers. They have about 6 wrestlers that can make it to regionals.

hahaha you union city people know nothing about wrestling.....Belmont doesnt face winchester randolph souther daleville blue river monroe central everyday...they face big time schools they are way better prepared than you guys....stop putting down belmont guys cuz they have 10 losses and your guy has jus a couple.,....schedules dont even compare....get over yourselves.

Wow. That's not right to say that about any head coach. There's no trash talking here. Its a argument sir! So dont put anyone down, esspecially coach maloy (who has changed the culture at UC). I'm not dissrespecting anyone. I clearly debating on who's the better wrestler. Idc if bellmont is the better team, I'm just saying the jamie is the better wrestler. You don't have to agree with me. But its called predictions. Bears2011, sorry that your team wasn't well prepared to win county. Maybe you got a shot next year. Ha! ;)

It is always fun come tourney time and you see wrestlers coming in with these wonderful records and you see them going home early. Don't look past records especially if they have a schedule that bel(L for you decbell)mont wrestles. I do not have a prediction as I have not really seen either wrestle. I remember a few years ago a Bel(L for you decbell)mont freshman with about a .500 record sent home a 44-0 opponent. This is what makes tourney time fun!

Okay, but what I found funny, was when you said, "let's see if he gets PAST baker first." Yes, your right, union city don't wrestle really good teams. But that don't mean they don't have good wrestlers. They have about 6 wrestlers that can make it to regionals.

make it to regionals..........

Not trying to put anyone down, but half of the wrestlers in the state make it to regionals, that does not make them good.

Let's put it this way. Off the top of my head, I can think of two Union City wrestlers that won a single match at regionals in the last three years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.