North Posey 6 way

BIGJOESCOUT

You referring to the same brother who placed at state and the same reservist who flunked off the team and then got beat (decisively) by that brother the next time they wrestled when he was eligible again?  Just checking for clarity.

The comment I made earlier was wrong of me and I should not of said tha because I think Brown is a good wrestler. About the older Brown I thought he beat the other kid from MD and not the same kid. but the other kid did have trouble with grades.

Big win for King over Warren.  I didn't comment on the message board but it was my topic of conversation on the golf course today.  It still amazes me that Warren made 170 - he must have a hollow leg.  They should meet again in the championship of SIAC next week.

Other big wins were Brown over Kuhn and Davis over Stock.  I predict Kuhn will get Brown next week and going forward but Brown is legit and has the skills to go far.  Davis continues to impress me with back to back wins over Mater Dei and the highly regarded Stock from North Posey.

I'm not counting the Appel win as an upset over Central since I think he has the ability and should be winning these matches. 

Kelley (Central) seems to have Hoehn's (MV) number but both will likley have major trouble with Lannert (MD) in the coming weeks.

Welch (CA) continues to impress and is the favorite going into the post season with Johns ® , Goebel (MD) and the Memorial kid giving chase. 

Davis impressing me alot. And Brown is turning into a stud. Not hard to do when you practie with Welch. Warren vs. King must have been a great match! What was the score? And Lannert is good. Kelley v.Hoehn will probably be happening again in Sectional Semi's if they both end up 2 and 3 seed. Appell is looking good and so is Kemper. It wll also be a fun match to watch in the up coming weeks.

Brown is a soph and very competitive. Wonder who he gets that from?

Jacob, and his older brother Michael, are both high quality competitors and all around good kids.  

I don't know of any wrestling rooms in the state that wouldn't want more kids like them  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.