Middle School State Champions Pick'em grade, weight, school..

doublej

Middle School State Champs! fill in the blanks....just for fun. Feb. 12th we all will find out

75lbs.

80lbs.

85lbs.

90lbs.

95lbs.

102lbs.

110lbs.

117lbs.

125lbs.

132lbs.

140lbs.

150lbs.

160lbs.

175lbs.

195lbs.

220lbs.

275lbs.

Just for fun!

This is a good time to repost the Christmas dual team rosters from this past December- many of these boys will be top contenders.  There are a few on the list that I don't see anyone beating.

75# Colton Cummings/ ty mills

80# Drew Hildebrant /jack Franklin

85# Blake glogouski / breyden Bailey

90# Chad red / Noah Warren

95#  N/A  / Brett Johnson

100# Brock hudkins/ Jason crary

105# N/A / Jacob gray

112# N/A / nick Ellis

119# Josh Stewart / Jayln Wallace

126# N/A  / Brody Hardcastle

135# Blake rypel / N/A

145# Ben Stewart / Blade Harris

155# nick brickens / max steward

175# charlie hill / James smith

Hwt Trevor Thomas / Gunnar larson

Note- I deleted names of team members that I know have moved out of state or are not eligible to compete.  Please spare us all from the repeat grade debate and comments on this thread, thanks.

There will be alot of great action this year. Egli (MD), Lee, Ellis, Hudkins, Red, Ford, Crary boys, Steward, Brookbank, Johnson, not to mention a whole host of others that should be top 8.  I am looking forward to this tournament.  Always a great tournament!  May be some hidden jems out there we haven't seen as well.  Just a great venue all the way thru.

Cole lukaszka from boiler elite 105 will be a top placer.

Has this boy wrestled at any state tournaments in the past and placed? What grade is he in and who has he wrested that has been a state placer in the past that makes you feel he will be a top placer at MS state??

He got beat last year in the placer match against the boy who took third as a 7rj grader.  After 5 wrestling camps and 87 matches through out the summer wrestling i can say watch out.  Hes chris Fleeger trained and very good on the feet as well as on the mat. If u can go up beat the regi?n and tim through a tourney there might be something there.  Pretty big for a 102!  Lets see on feb. 12th

He got beat last year in the placer match against the boy who took third as a 7rj grader.  After 5 wrestling camps and 87 matches through out the summer wrestling i can say watch out.  Hes chris Fleeger trained and very good on the feet as well as on the mat. If u can go up beat the regi?n and tim through a tourney there might be something there.  Pretty big for a 102!  Lets see on feb. 12th

Fleeger's awesome. I'm sure you guys were sorry to lose him. Great to hear about a up and comer. I did find him in the SB 98# last year, that was one of my sons bracket also, it was a very deep group.

Cole lost to Hunter Baehl first round, he then won 2 on the back side, then lost to Noah Franklin in his forth match. But Franklin is the one who got pinned by Ryan Ford. Ford took third. Franklin didn't place. Who did he beat from the region? I know most of em up here.

Unfortunatly both my boys will most likely be at 102# for MS State. I hate to do that but they are so close in weight now(pound or less) I don't think my younger can make 97# in his gear. We will see. Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.