#1 Kral vs #7 Robinson Tonight

ontherise219

It was an entertaining match. Robinson scored first on an escape, kral gets a take down and escape to start the third period. Robinson didn't do much offensively but showed no fear. If kral is # 1 then Robinson is #1 A. I look forward to seeing them wrestle later in the year and Robinson at the Al Smith. No disrespect to the Michiana 220 pounders, but I'd be shocked if Robinson wasn't a finalist at Al Smith, he's much improved.

It was an entertaining match. Robinson scored first on an escape, kral gets a take down and escape to start the third period. Robinson didn't do much offensively but showed no fear. If kral is # 1 then Robinson is #1 A. I look forward to seeing them wrestle later in the year and Robinson at the Al Smith. No disrespect to the Michiana 220 pounders, but I'd be shocked if Robinson wasn't a finalist at Al Smith, he's much improved.

I think Knura from Indian Creek may have something to inject here as long as he is still wrestling. I haven't seen any results from him but from seeing him last year he would be a handful for both of these very good wrestlers! Has anyone heard anything this year on #2 ranked Keith Knura?

Oh I remember Knura from a few years ago, a stud as a soph, and I wasn't implying that he wasn't on their level, my point was that if Kral is ranked #1, which he is, then Robinson isn't far behind.  It will be fun to see how things play out.

Knura would have wrestled Kral last year at the Traicoff, but CP opted to forfeit the match rather than wrestle Knura.

Knura didn't wrestle any more after the Traicoff  last year, but is wrestling at Indian Creek this season. I would anticipate them (Knura and Kral) meeting in the tournament. There should be some great matches coming . . . Best of luck to all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.