Sets of Brothers on Varsity Team

DuneFan

It came to my attention tonight that Crown Point has 4 sets of brothers starting on

it's varsity.  They are:  Josh Fuqua  120lbs  Jake Fuqua  152 lbs,  Morgan Kral  182 lbs-

Tyler Kral -220lbs,  113lbs Darden Schurg-  160 lbs Dusty Schurg; and the Burlison twins-   

Trevor  126lbs and Tyler  138lbs.  Kinda rare to have that many sets of brothers at one time

on the starting lineup.  Any other teams have this many or more?

Could be 4 Schurg's.  I don't know the name of the one that is a sophomore, that hasn't cracked the

starting lineup, but if he does, and the one that is in eighth grade makes it that would be 4.  Dusty and Darden are state material.

Could be 4 Schurg's.  I don't know the name of the one that is a sophomore, that hasn't cracked the

starting lineup, but if he does, and the one that is in eighth grade makes it that would be 4.  Dusty and Darden are state material.

Are the Schurgs the Duggers of Indiana?

Jimtown in a span of the last 3 seasons saw the following sets of brothers:

Jeremy and Matt Hill

Collin and Nick Crume

Casey and Tanner Adams

Dustin and Konner Chafin and

Eric and Emelio Forrest

I believe the Jimmies missed having them all on the same team the year Jeremy graduated.  Did have the Crume, Adams, Chafin, and Forrest brothers last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.