Ethan Raley vs Montell Marion & Matt Ballweg

Drooke

Ethan faced a couple of tough opponents in his first two matches at the lindenwood open this past weekend.

Brandon Wright and Travis Barroquillo also ran into the same  hawkeye.

http://www.lindenwoodlions.com/documents/2011/11/19/JoeParisiOpen2011.pdf

Ya but according to the board Tech wrestlers dont wrestle a tough schedule  ::)

Barrq,  I was thinking the same thing. You read some of the comments about a kid signing with a NAIA or Div. 2 school instead of wrestling for a D1 program.  I believe you get the best of both worlds . Your son is getting education, he still enjoys to wrestle in college ( notice the word enjoy ) and still gets the opportunity to showcase their talents on the big stage with D1 talent.

If you look at a list of the top 10 kids at each weight each year, almost all of them go to Division 1 schools.  When the Number 1 kid in the country is from your backyard and decides not to go to a Division 1 school, it's natural to be inquisitive about his plans.  This isn't somehow banging on his choice or banging on a program.  It's just normal curiosity. 

Jarred and Travis and the Keiffers will face some of the top talent in the country during their four years--no doubt.  Quiroga and Eppert will see it much more, however.  That's just the nature of the college climate.

Everything happens for a reason. Some decisions aren't made by us but God himself and therefore aren't for us to question. If the Kieffers had made any other decision but Uindy there's a good chance they may have never stepped foot on a mat again and came home to support their Brother in his fight. The wrestling world is blessed that they followed  their hearts...and Gods Will.

Everything happens for a reason. Some decisions aren't made by us but God himself and therefore aren't for us to question. If the Kieffers had made any other decision but Uindy there's a good chance they may have never stepped foot on a mat again and came home to support their Brother in his fight. The wrestling world is blessed that they followed  their hearts...and Gods Will.

Well said.  I absolutely believe each person should make the college choice that is right for him/her and their family--others will get over it.

You know I am just waiting for the kid to wake up so we can go swing the clubs. You guys are both right, Robert you said it well. There is always a reason why situations happen. Maligned, I agree with you 100%. I have to much time this morning. Off the subject. Have a great Thanksgiving,  Pretty certain we will see you Saturday, Joe is looking forward to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.