Check Out these Brackets...

Drooke

Could be.  Just think if it was:

You guys wins Big 10 and I'll enters a regional event.

You guys win NCAA's and I'll enters Nationals.

I'm hearing "Glory Days" echoing in the background.

While the event serves as one of the regional qualifiers for the annual World Team Trials, much of the buzz around the event centered around the entry of current Penn State head wrestling coach and 2004 Olympic Champion Cael Sanderson.

Sanderson didn?t give up a point in three victories at 96kg/211 pounds beating Richard Perry of the Husky Wrestling Club 8-0, 6-0 and GVWC?s Travis Taylor 7-0, 6-0 before beating Jack Jensen of Gator 6-0, 6-0 in the final.

Jensen was a 2008 All-American for Oklahoma State and recently served as an assitant coach at North Carolina.

Sanderson said the tournament was ?just for fun.? But for other Nittany Lion Wrestling Club members, it was about making a statement in qualifying for the World Team Trials.

Complete results... http://www.themat.com/article.php?ArticleID=23395

His matches are on YouTube I'm on my phone and not sure how to post them but if you search Cael Sanderson northeast regional they will come up. I almost forgot how easy he makes that ankle pick look. He also looked pretty big and in good shape.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.