If an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, what happens?

mtv2112

So who wins between:

wrestler "A" who is really on a mission this year vs. wrestler "B" who has been really working hard in the room and deserves the victory

or

wrestler "C" who has a lot of heart vs. wrestler "D" who is a stud

So who wins between:

wrestler "A" who is really on a mission this year vs. wrestler "B" who has been really working hard in the room and deserves the victory

or

LOL.  Or, wrestler "E" who is a beast, or, wrestler "F" who is huge.   

I always crack up at those comments where people are trying to convince us that a 103 pounder is huge, a beast, or a stud.    Not that the 103 guy (or girl) can't be a really good wrestler, but seriously...... 

LOL.  Or, wrestler "E" who is a beast, or, wrestler "F" who is huge.   

I always crack up at those comments where people are trying to convince us that a 103 pounder is huge, a beast, or a stud.    Not that the 103 guy (or girl) can't be a really good wrestler, but seriously...... 

I forgot about beast.  That's a good one too. I guess it would be like an old Japanese monster flick when two beasts meet. Mothra vs. Godzilla. Whoever has the most heart gets to destroy Tokyo.

So who wins between:

or

Who wins?....The fans!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.