Trey Reese

headlock83

Just curious, but how does a kid like Trey Reese go from 160 pounds to 215 pounds in one year.  My thinking is maybe he isn't really a true 215 pounder.  Doesn't Indian Creek have a stud at 189 also?  Is my thinking correct that he should be a 189 pounder but can't beat his teammate or did what was best for the team.  That is just an enormous jump even for a growing kid.  Not trying to stir controversy, just curious.

He decided to work on keeping his bulk going up after a good football season in preparation for possible a college career.  While he could probably go 189 but staying at 215 allows for two things.  A tough 1-2 combination at IC with Stevenson at 189.  An easy way to keep working on putting on some bulk without worrying about cutting weight.

He signed his National Letter of Intent to play football today. Just before that  he had two plates of sausage gravy and a slice of Ice Cream Cake. Probably the happiest wrestler in the state..LOL.

Congrats on signing Trey......Good luck at Mooresville this weekend and we'll see ya at Evansville!

Wendell Chitwood

I had the great opportunity to meet Trey at 7 on 7 at IU this summer and had a great conversation with his father.  I also got to see him wrestle at Connersville this year.  I don't know how many people know him but Trey seems to have it all going for him.  He is an outstanding QB, hard nosed wrestler, and most of all, a great young man.  He is a great advocate for our sport.  I'm rooting for him this year and in the future.

Joshua Holden

Greenfield-Central

Head Wrestling Coach

Defensive Coordinator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.