Indian Creek's #1 ranked 215

Kleveland11

Wow, so the number #1 ranked 215 lb wrestler in the state was at 160 last year? That's pretty amazing.

I'm not familiar with him - at what weight does he walk around? did he have a growth spurt?  I see his school has a top ranked 189 lb wrestler as well - is he only 190x lbs? He must be an animal as I'm sure he's wrestling kids coming down from 230+.

Interesting and very impressive. Best of luck.

Trey is currently weighing around 200 Lbs after coming out of football at 205. He decided to wrestle heavy because he was going through the recruiting process for football and did not want to cut weight. He was a two time all state Quarterback and has already verbally committed to play football at Marian University on a scholarship. It will be real interesting to see how he does handle some of the huge quality wrestlers. He was 39-1 last year with his only loss coming to Vlahos. The real advantage he has is a partner in the room that is as goood as they get in Aaron Stevenson. He is doing something he never thought he would be able to do...eating anything he wants during wrestling season.

Trey is currently weighing around 200 Lbs after coming out of football at 205. He decided to wrestle heavy because he was going through the recruiting process for football and did not want to cut weight. He was a two time all state Quarterback and has already verbally committed to play football at Marian University on a scholarship. It will be real interesting to see how he does handle some of the huge quality wrestlers. He was 39-1 last year with his only loss coming to Vlahos. The real advantage he has is a partner in the room that is as goood as they get in Aaron Stevenson. He is doing something he never thought he would be able to do...eating anything he wants during wrestling season.

That sounds sooooo nice it's funny how we look at things, Russians wrestle up we wrestle down (mostly) I've often wondered wich is better I guess it's all up to the individual.

He lost to McMurray 2nd round at state, I believe. correct me if I'm wrong. 

I was lucky to get to know the Reese family while I coached at Franklin Community.  They are a great group of poeple and I think related to the baker's of belmont through marriage.  With that kind of genetics you always knew Trey was going to be a special athlete.  Good luck in the State tournament from the Glasser family.  PS Tell Michael and Jim I said Hi:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.