Warren Central Sectional

Teams include Beech Grove, Warren Central, Mt. Vernon (Fortville), Greenfield Central, Triton Central, Shelbyville, Franklin Central, Roncalli, New Palestine, Eastern Hancock, Indpls. Marshall

I know the seeding meeting is tomorrow, but does anybody have any predictions? I think Roncalli takes the team title, but I think Greenfield Central is going to make a strong push as well.

These are just my champs

103: Roncalli

112: Roncalli

119: Greenfield Central

125: Roncalli

130: ??

135: Roncalli

140" Roncalli

145: Beech Grove or Greenfield Central

152:??

160: Franklin Central

171: Roncalli

189: ???

215: Mt. Vernon

285: Beech Grove

215lbs is loaded at this sectional you have  #15Balbach #1 seed from MV,#17 Netherton Marion County Champ from FC,  previously ranked Tucker from Roncalli, previously ranked Wallace of Warren Central, and the Greenfield Central kid is solid also. Have not seen many results from Wallace, and I know he was hurt early on this season, is he back and has he had any big wins recently? Good luck to all theses guys and sorry if I left anyone out, these are just the kids I knew of. Feel free to mention others in the mix... I also think Roncalli dominates this sectional and nobody else will be close! 8)

215lbs is loaded at this sectional you have  #15Balbach #1 seed from MV,#17 Netherton Marion County Champ from FC,  previously ranked Tucker from Roncalli, previously ranked Wallace of Warren Central, and the Greenfield Central kid is solid also. Have not seen many results from Wallace, and I know he was hurt early on this season, is he back and has he had any big wins recently? Good luck to all theses guys and sorry if I left anyone out, these are just the kids I knew of. Feel free to mention others in the mix... I also think Roncalli dominates this sectional and nobody else will be close! 8)

Hes out for season but carter is at 215 who recently got 2nd at mic and went 5 n 0 at warren duals and who also beat tucker at warren duals. Hes a strong 215 but looks a lil small but will fool you and also seen him wope up on wallace alot at prac

WCWF you have 6 sectional champs but come in last place at the MIC. Only scored 47 points at the county I believe. If you can't beat out the TH teams at the MIC then there are some problems. Not saying it can't or won't happen. However if it does WC needs to start wrestling with some consistency. Roncali is going to run away with this one. They have turned it on at the right time.

103 ron

112ron

119wc

125ron

130wc

135ron

140np

145wc-rieldlings back should have no problems

152wc-i think mcatee capable beating rojas

160 ron

171ron

189wc

215toss up toughest weight class

285wc

215 a toss up??? Balbach is undefeated and pinned almost everybody he has wrestled. I say he is the favorite. And I think you are mistaken if you think WC will have that many champs.

Hes out for season but carter is at 215 who recently got 2nd at mic and went 5 n 0 at warren duals and who also beat tucker at warren duals. Hes a strong 215 but looks a lil small but will fool you and also seen him wope up on wallace alot at prac

So your saying Wallace was not the best 215lbs in Warren's room when he was healthy? Taking nothing away from Carter but Wallace was pretty good and if Cater was woppin(lol) up on Wallace as you stated, then why wasn't Carter the varsity guy from the start? Man your kickin a dude while he's down litteraly...

I have watched Carter @215 he is getting better everyday YES he is very solid and would probably give Jordan a run for his money dont know if  Carter could actually win but He will suprice some people I know that!! Carter will be a solid HWT to watch next season!!

So your saying Wallace was not the best 215lbs in Warren's room when he was healthy? Taking nothing away from Carter but Wallace was pretty good and if Cater was woppin(lol) up on Wallace as you stated, then why wasn't Carter the varsity guy from the start? Man your kickin a dude while he's down litteraly...

wallace was but im just saying carter is solid dont count him out and jordan was one best in state when healthy but warren had 3 solid 215s that all could beat each other and now carter is only one thats left

I have watched Carter @215 he is getting better everyday YES he is very solid and would probably give Jordan a run for his money dont know if  Carter could actually win but He will suprice some people I know that!! Carter will be a solid HWT to watch next season!!

he will be lifting and gaining weight all off season and also kyle white really is getting him better.

103                                                                                                                                                                                                      1.McGinley Ron.

2.McMillan FC

3.Lock SH

4.McCarty NP

1.King Ron.

2.Fee NP

3.Barajas FC

4.Uhls SH

1.Farrell GC

2.Schmith BG

3.Dycus WC

4.Martin FC

1.Kieffer Ron.

2.Wagner NP

3.Anspaugh SH

4.Reeves WC

1.Ader Ron.

2.Mayhugh GC

3.Elsea NP

4.Clark SH

1.Kieffer Ron.

2.Roberts BG

3.Miller TC

4.Young GC

1.Kieffer Ron.

2.Louzon BG

3.Ulrey NP

4.Hoskins GC

1.Riedling WC

2.McClurg BG

3.Miller TC

4.Ruff GC

1.Rojas Ron.

2.Robinson NP

3.Stickford TC

4.Pinkston BG

1.McGinley GC

2.Ardizzone Ron.

3.O'Brian FC

4.Wagner NP

1.Early GC

2.Albertson Ron.

3.KiKi FC

4.Woehler BG

1.Mueller BG

2.Nickell Ron.

3.Riffel FC

4.Chowning WC

1.Balbach MV

2.Netherton FC

3.Gearlds GC

4.Tucker Ron.

1.Che FC

2.White WC

3.Decker BG

4.Uhls SH

Having watched WC a few times this year, they will have 1-3 kids in the finals, and advance 4-6 to the regionals, and 1, maybe 2 to SS, and might get one to state. This is a very young WC team, and they are going to get better, but it will take time. The coaches they have there have all the credentials you would like to see, and if they can get some of the boys walking the halls in this school to come out for wrestling, the school could be a real force in wrestling for years to come. They are not there yet, but soon.

Roncalli is going to run away with this sectional and it wont be close from the 2nd round on. As for who will come in 2nd, it does not matter since none of the other teams will be moving on. I suspect Roncalli to be wrestling at Center Grove at the end of the year. There will be some great wrestling, and I wish I could be there but alas I will hopefully be making a trip to Chicago to watch my son wrestle up there.

Good luck to all the kids this weekend, and win or lose, if you walk off the mat and know that you gave it everything, you win.

I'm not knocking the kid, it is very typical of NP to fft to any really good wrestler.  Have witnessed it before an surely will again.  Once again, typical of the team, not of the kids, I know who makes the decision.  Thanks tho.

So where will Reilding be wrestling next year?  Hey maybe yorktown.  they like those kind of kids.  I'm not impressed when kids that change schools because they can't stay away from the law win.  sorry.  the way i feel.

So where will Reilding be wrestling next year?  Hey maybe yorktown.  they like those kind of kids.  I'm not impressed when kids that change schools because they can't stay away from the law win.  sorry.  the way i feel.

Hmmm! Strong words for someone that does not know a persons situation NO he will be a warrior and they should be really strong in atleast 5 weight classes!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.