Perry Triple Dual Schedule

wrestler60160

the perry  np started at 215 and cooper got the fall 6-0

hwt Winfield went out and got the fall 12-0

103 cottey got the fall over mccarthy 18-0

112 lecount got the fall over fee 24-0

then i left that was about 30 minutes ago

I looks like The Big Hawaiian called this one spot on and predictions by the Perry haters were just wishful thinking. These are both good programs, but Perry's depth carried the day. Even without everyone they expected to have this season, the Falcons manage to keep rolling on.

Lance, right back at you brother. Great comp on the southside of Indy. It's cool to know we don't have to leave our own hood to have two state quality teams gettin after it.  Great job today.  See you guys at Center Grove.

Jimmy

I think it is AWESOME leadership of both of these programs, to respect each other.  I am sure that either of these Head Coaches could call on the other in a bind and the other woul ddrop what they were doing to help out.   I have been around these programs for a long time.   I have seen Tammy E. at Perry when Roncalli wasn't wrestling, sitting and chatting with her "Perry "  friends.  

I have seen Perry and Roncalli sharing food at ISWA tournaments,  feeding each others Coaches.   I have told my kids,  they can be your friends off the mat,  but once you step on it, there are no friends.

I may have been a little harsh earlier, with DemOGuy, but what he needs to remember is that you have to give respect to receive it.    Calling wrestlers out by name and in bold letters, is not respectful.   If you want to post that you think there will be an upset then call it.

It's easy to criticize, from the cheap seats.  These are still young men that have a lot of pressure on them.

I hope that NO ONE ever questions the heart of  any wrestler.   A young student who is expected to commit as many hours in the wrestling  room and classroom as all these students definitely has heart.    

Best of Luck to all the  wrestlers and teams.  Stay healthy.   Wrestle strong.  

Yep hate to give the Big H any cudos but I have to with this one.... ;D Just kidding B.

I looks like The Big Hawaiian called this one spot on and predictions by the Perry haters were just wishful thinking. These are both good programs, but Perry's depth carried the day. Even without everyone they expected to have this season, the Falcons manage to keep rolling on.

Got lucky with the call!

Thanks Big J

Love both of these staffs - Lance,Rob & James, Little BRO

I do not get this. Who are these Perry haters ??? ??? Hate is a pretty strong word. Enemies of the Evil Empire, maybe :) Pretty hard to get rid of your target and that should be a good thing. Competition is what it is. Take it or leave it. I think I would take it. Stay cool boys and just keep winning. You just might win that State Title this year !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.